Souchaku! No wait...
Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
petrkr
Save the life

Goseiger 10 released

Post by petrkr »

As episode says Hyde should have some "aibou(partner)"...

Let's see who that will be...

Spoiler
Really that is that man in green!?
I guess so...

Epic full of memories, effects, and... whatever...... so Tensou! it....

Image ImageImage
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Goseiger 10 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Eri is definitely not only an airhead but a glutton and basically is "married" to Alata by taking his things and joys. She also manages to get Moune to treat Agri the same way.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Did anyone else notice the cameo by DekaGreen? What a cool thing, Gosei's green ranger
otarolgam

Post by otarolgam »

How did the professor know Hyde was an Angel!?
Fobo911
Go Go!
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: Kotoha-chan!
Favorite Actor?: Suzuka Morita
My boom: Girls
Quote: "The average person has one ovary and one testicle."

Post by Fobo911 »

My first thought when I saw a closer look at the deceased Gosei Green's face... Sen-chan!!!!!!!!!!!! It'd make sense that he would end up being the same color as he was in Dekaranger.

So if Magis (lol, I initially wrote "Sen-chan," forgetting that this is not Dekaranger) was still alive after Dereputa destroyed the Heaven Tower, there would be six starting members in Goseiger instead of five... That would have been unprecedented... Also the fact that a former Sentai actor would play two starting Sentai roles would be a first timer as well. EDIT: Forgot about the two starting Sentai roles. Apparently I'm wrong about that; I stand corrected.

If Magis died the day the Heaven Tower was destroyed, that would mean that Hyde only had ten days to cope with this loss before the team came together for the first episode. Way to contain all of those feelings. Also, I wonder where Magis ended up after his death. It seems like, from Hyde's present actions, that Magis was left drifting into the ocean? Or he probably was most likely buried?

I was hoping to actually see the Gosei Green helmet, but since this is probably a one-time thing, it was unnecessary to design one.

Professor Sakana-kun was... different. But he was cheerful and knows his stuff about the sea. I was wondering what he meant when he called Hyde "angel-san" at the end of their conversation, though. Does he really know Hyde's identity? Does he come from Gosei World? I suppose we'll find out later, though.

I feel like this series is getting kind of bland because there doesn't seem to be a main plot going yet, and we're already at episode 10. As some people said in the episode 9 thread, I hope to see some Warstar development sooner or later instead of just sitting in their space base, sending out monsters to attack Earth, and pissing each other off.

A typical "revenge is not the answer" episode. Another episode involving a blue ranger and his best friend (Dekaranger and Shinkenger).
Last edited by Fobo911 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The average person has one ovary and one testicle."
-Psychology textbook
Nexus_Schwarz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Nexus_Schwarz »

Fobo911 wrote:Also the fact that a former Sentai actor would play two starting Sentai roles would be a first timer as well.
No, Change Pegasus' actor from Changeman was also Dragon Ranger from Zyuranger (as well as having a cameo in Super Sentai World as a normal photographer). The same color thing is the only real difference.

Edit: On the episode itself, it's nice to learn about the ocean once in a while. The jellyfish spiral only reminded me of Spiral Energy from Gurren Lagann. =B;
Nexus_Schwarz... Is taking a nap, do not disturb.

^Sig by Yahiko~
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I really only have one thing to say to this apart from the epic Hyde-ness to the guy in green and all the good parts of the episode, just one thing to say.

... Why does comedic styled side-character of the dad need a comedic sidekick!? Cause that is, in my view, clearing what that fish head guy is ><; ... you know... aside from Hyde story importance.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
zeta_gundam
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

I wonder if the green suit is a prototype suit, or it's a sign that green's number 6. And nice cameo. Heh.

Weird professor o.o
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm happy. More Pirate Gosei Great.

Also, there have been other past sentai heroes play newer ones. Pretty sure MidoRanger played Battle Cossack also.
petrkr
Save the life

Post by petrkr »

Fobo911 wrote: I was hoping to actually see the Gosei Green helmet, but since this is probably a one-time thing, it was unnecessary to design one.
Actually them must design something, since there are shoots from "far" while Magis fighting in Changed form...

I got HD version, but still it's not clear to see...

here is snapshot from SD
here is snapshot from HD
Last edited by petrkr on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral

Post by hisakuya »

Kogashi wrote:Why does comedic styled side-character of the dad need a comedic sidekick!?
I would say it is Toei way spoofing Bulk and Skull

It is obvious that Master Head is a spoof of Zordon and Datas is Alpha
Tayles
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Favorite series: Gekiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Dreamy: Chiba Takeru
Favorite Actor?: Hamao Kyousuke
Favorite Band: abingdon boys school
My boom: Goseiger
Quote: "Run riot and be gorgeous!"

Post by Tayles »

I was wondering what he meant when he called Hyde "angel-san" at the end of their conversation
I wondered if Prof. Sakana was referring to the angelfish at the beginning maybe? Or just being cryptic. Because he is quite clearly insane.

Eri is definitely not only an airhead but a glutton and basically is "married" to Alata by taking his things and joys. She also manages to get Moune to treat Agri the same way.
D'aww, poor Eri. But yeah, the girls have the Goseiger boys totally whipped. I'm pretty sure it's too late for Alata, but Agri and Hyde should run like hell while they still can :lol:
GarTkEZ
Salami Commander
Favorite series: BLACK/Jetman/AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Hibiki/Bouken
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Adventure Time

Post by GarTkEZ »

@petr

I may be wrong,but doesn't Magis' helmet look more like it has an orca on its side?I'm just judging it based off what I saw though.
IKKAN KENJO!
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

I doubt it's really anything. It looks like they just shot Gosei Blue, and then made the suit green in editing.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Archon Divinus wrote:I doubt it's really anything. It looks like they just shot Gosei Blue, and then made the suit green in editing.
Bingo! This guy's got it.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”