Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Re: Goseiger 12 released

Post by archer9234 »

This was basically like Magiranger's early fight arc. They did rush them figuring out why they couldn't do things right. I also think this series is a way to show people how the main bosses actually would realistically fight, instead of just sitting on their asses for 48 episodes.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

At least they didn't burn Mons Drake. And they made the effort to show that Dereputa as a small fry. If the generals keep stepping in, they have only two options: kill them and replace them with stronger enemies or keep making them do useless hit-and-run attacks and making them have variable strenght, which I don't like.

I wasn't expectin datas to be in the new mecha. The headers were a keen invention. They can have lots of "mecha" without the gattai getting too bulky.

I think that nowadays the sentai are introducing the new mecha to soon. It was the same with shinkenger.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Hmm, wow, like 15 header's and an extra mech all combined to the main body, and yet it doesn't feel too much like a cluster bonk. Well, the fact that instead of full mechs they're just heads kind of helps... Though, now I'm worried what might happen when another ranger joins and they try to combine that mech with this one...

But yea, seriously, throwing out the big guns in the first 12 episodes... I mean, this isn't Go-Ongers or anything right? Seriously what do they plan to do, have his power keep jumping up and down depending on the episode to make him either beatable or invincible?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I cringed when Gosei Red attempted to do the soccer flip again. So glad he got owned.
black cosmic ranger
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: DENJIMAN
2nd Favorite Series: DAIRANGER
Dreamy: HOUOURANGER
Favorite Actor?: RYUURENJAA
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by black cosmic ranger »

all hedders is cool in goseiger 12
BCR
Soulsnatcher64
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: Monue
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: GACKT
Quote: Tōrisugari no otaku da, oboeteoke

Post by Soulsnatcher64 »

Kogashi wrote:But yea, seriously, throwing out the big guns in the first 12 episodes... I mean, this isn't Go-Ongers or anything right? Seriously what do they plan to do, have his power keep jumping up and down depending on the episode to make him either beatable or invincible?
YOu're right!!! I feel you all the way, and if another group of headders appear I think that the Goseiger's Gatti will look very bulky!!!!! :lol:
blazin
Go Go!

Post by blazin »

Kogashi wrote:Hmm, wow, like 15 header's and an extra mech all combined to the main body, and yet it doesn't feel too much like a cluster bonk. Well, the fact that instead of full mechs they're just heads kind of helps... Though, now I'm worried what might happen when another ranger joins and they try to combine that mech with this one...

But yea, seriously, throwing out the big guns in the first 12 episodes... I mean, this isn't Go-Ongers or anything right? Seriously what do they plan to do, have his power keep jumping up and down depending on the episode to make him either beatable or invincible?
It don feel too much like a cluster bonk cause they are only heads no body... LOLX

Now sentai is all about merchandise and earning money... i have the toy ... i can tell u the combination is very heavy almost 3 kilograms ... LOLX

[snip]
Last edited by XIII on Wed May 12, 2010 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please, hiding it doesnt hide the fact your posting spoilers
DarkProject
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR W
Quote: Fast like the wind,
Silent like a forest,
Intrusive like the fire,
Immobile like a mountain.
-Takeda Shingen

Post by DarkProject »

I really liked how the Warstar went down in force. I have a feeling, though, that Mons Drake isn't going to be our final foe. Surely the Warstar is more than a single ship?

Hyper Gosei Great was lackluster to me. I don't really feel that the Headers really do much to make a gattai stand out. I really miss alternate or second mechas instead of one huge one. Shinkenger and Go-Onger had them, so I really can't wait for something else to keep it interesting.
TrueZero
7X
Favorite series: Shinkenger, W
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
My boom: Detective Conan

Post by TrueZero »

DarkProject wrote:I really liked how the Warstar went down in force. I have a feeling, though, that Mons Drake isn't going to be our final foe. Surely the Warstar is more than a single ship?
You make a good point there, and it also occurs to me that if you're so confident you'd win, you wouldn't send the flagship, especially if you think the target isn't really worth any major effort. Hell, Drake thought that the Katamari Guy back in Epic 1 was more than enough.

Either way, I love that we're getting Drake in on the action, I can imagine that even if he is the final foe, he will have a serious upgrade by that time.

Onto the Mecha, not an overall fan of it, while not a Cluster-f***, it's just there's too much there, if it was say swapping headders out on the fly for quick weapons, I'd be all over it, or even combining 2 Brothers Sets and having the second head headder swap with Dragon and Dragon move onto the sword or something. All in all though, better than G12 or the Ha-oh.

A nice episode for the first major turning point, now for episode 18 or so when we should get a new member, provided that they don't go the way of Geki and wait until 25.
I don't have anything to put in here right now.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”