Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Gosei 32 released

Post by takenoko »

Lol, Alata broke that Biibi's neck

Spoiler
The new mecha sort of feels like it doesn't fit, but I do like the mechanic where the Miracle Headders combine to form a face

Well, hope the enemies after this are interesting
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Gosei 32 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It's interesting that Makuin and Kinguon basically plan to be defeated in the last episode. I like the design of GoseiUltimate especially with the GaiKing Face. I just wish there was a Face Open and then Face Closed. Kinguon should have said Makuin's name three times before he bit the dust. I guess the cost of victory over the Yuuma was the life of Master Head and the foundation stone of the Tower of Heaven.
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Yeah...I feel sad that Master Head's gone now and there's no way to get back to Gosei World again. GoseiUltimate however looks real cool with the face design as Phoenix said. Plus didn't the mech have like a gundam-ish feel to anyone beside me? Overall, great ep and a somewhat depressing one at that. I should get the mech aswell since its released today if i can ^^;
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's a great looking mech, it's good to see that the Gosegiers have a mecha that they use in their super forms and that the miracle headders get incorporated also.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

NeoStorm wrote:GoseiUltimate however looks real cool with the face design as Phoenix said. Plus didn't the mech have like a gundam-ish feel to anyone beside me?
It actually felt quite Gundamish to me face wise. The face-face, not the chest-face.

And conveniently, reconnection with Gosei Sekai gets postponed again...

Also, was it just me, or was Kinguon once again strengthening the hojay between him and Makuin?

A new mecha and the demise of an enemy group. Finally time for another group? Seems each group got 16 episodes. 48 does sound as a normal number of Sentai episodes.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

I'm gonna miss Kingudon's speech tic and Makuin's constant moving around the screen. Here's hoping one of the next villains have some kind of enjoyable quirk. I kind of had a Gurren Lagann moment when I saw GoseiUltimate, what with the large face on the chest and the fact that this show has more "Never give up" moments than every other Toku show I've ever watched put together, but it's a pretty decent design, and the fact the Headders come together to make the face was a neat touch.
Archon Divinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Pokémon

Post by Archon Divinus »

I really like Gosei Ultimate, although the more mechanical design is a little out of place. I have to admit I was pretty excited to see that the super headers formed Master Header. It was a pretty good "fuck yeah" moment.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I really like Goesi Ultimate design. More so than the other two. I knew Maukin wasn't dead. He pulled that reforming junk 2 or 3 times before. If the show continues with blowing up factions. There's onemore left to fit within 50 episodes.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

have to admit, was not expecting the super mode mech to be a single unit. though this raises the question: will this combine with the regular gosei great, too? cause everything that's been introduced since gosei great combines with it. the elemental brothers sets, the mystic brother set, the palette swapped dragon headers, gosei ground, and even datas hyper. i just wonder if it'll be just this plus gosei great, or if they'll try to cram everything together.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't talk about the movie
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I think it's about time for something along the lines of GoseiUltimate, I was expecting there to be some mech use for the Miracle Headers... but it just looks like, the body parts are not proportioned right... But that might just me. Now just to wait to see how it combines with which other mechs.

...You know, Goseigers are gonna have to pull out the stops cause if all they do is destroy who ever the next baddies are for the last episode, it won't be that impressive ><;
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
MacrossDynamite7
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by MacrossDynamite7 »

Has there ever been a Sentai series with this many different enemy factions?
markoclix
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger

Post by markoclix »

This is the kind of episode I've been waiting for from Goseiger. There have been episodes like it along the way but this episode had everything: Consequences to the actions of characters, a new mech (which I loved btw!), the goseigers were actually a strong team in this episode (as in Knight didn't have to come in and bail them out), and their human interactions were pretty enjoyable too. Here's hoping that the rest of the series can deliver at least up to par with this one.
Rider Tristan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: The current Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Double/W
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Decade's Conga Beat

Post by Rider Tristan »

One heck of an episode here. Interesting plan Kingugon and Makuin had, new mech, and all that other stuff that other people said. Though now I have no clue how the heck Gosei World is gonna be reconnected.

I found that "falling up stairs" part kinda funny.

Anyhow this just makes me wonder what's gonna happen for whoever's assumably coming up next. Also makes me wonder if any remnants of the Warstars/Yuuma Beasts might reappear for some sort of final force or something I dunno, but I half-doubt it.

...with all the false-defeats like whoever that Warstar was that survived and Makuin, I wonder if Buredoran's gonna sneak back in again.

But I guess we'll find out in due time.
There's a reason why Decade AU Odin's user has not been shown...
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

MacrossDynamite7 wrote:Has there ever been a Sentai series with this many different enemy factions?
Boukenger had several enemy factions but they didn't follow sequential story arcs where one appears to replace the group that was wiped out.

It's weird how the guardian angel theme plays such a small role in this show. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that GoseiUltimate looks like a spaceship from the Stargate franchise.

The twin blades that GoseiUltimate wields have a really aggressive curvature. You would think they are better suited to a reverse grip.

Now that the Goseigers are stranded on Earth, they have another mission beyond protecting the planet. They have to ensure that there will be a future generation of Gosei Angels on Earth. In other words, BOW CHICKA BOW WOW. In this brave, new world, my fanfiction vote is for Datas X GoseiKnight.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Didn't like the episode. For an episode that was the end of an arc, it was too bland. Kingugon had very cool moves and deserved a real battle against the Goseigers. The subspace wasn't well done and Makuin's end was bureaucratic... Makuin was a good villain, he was very clever and made intelligent plans. He also deserved more.

Compared to the last ep. which was good, this episode was very bad.

Nozomu was as boring as someone could get and just got in the way. Why did the new mecha had places for the abare headers? Master Head's death was unnecessary. A cheap attempt to create drama. Not only we couldn't have any attachment to him, because he wasn't around, but there was no need to sacrifice him, since they were already sacrificing their way home... At least until people in Gosei World build a new foundation stone, which will be hard, since the stone had all their powers.

The new mecha looks terrible. Too clumsy. And those arms...

I hope that the hive sinking means Buredoran is coming back, because they ruined the Yuumajuu's ending and I don't think they'll do better with the new group.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”