Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: Goseiger 36 released

Post by m4rc0 »

it just felt to me like a huge ad for asics...
Sniper
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by Sniper »

Agri's training was Funny, i like this chapter!! Oh and Alata is sadic xD
PHurricane wrote: Does anyone know who played Naoto? He looks familiar, but I'm not sure why.
Baba Toru is the name of the actor :]
kaemmerite
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: JRPGs

Post by kaemmerite »

Barim wrote:Also, in the same vein, remodelling humans? I've really got a feeling we're going to see Magis again.
That'd be interesting, especially since Magis did fall into the water. Hmm. But didn't the enemy this week scan the Goseigers' stats and say something about not wanting Gosei Angels? Maybe they can't be "roboticized" for whatever reason...still, it would be fairly interesting if Magis was resurrected as a Matorintis soldier.

It'd certainly be more interesting than the last few episodes have been, at least. I dunno. Mantorintis started strong but there isn't a lot to them, they just don't feel like as much of a threat. Warstar had the same problem for me. I know it's typical for Sentai to go into self-contained episodes where not a lot happens during these episode numbers (even Shinkenger did it) but these aren't as interesting to me for whatever reason. It probably has something to do with how uninteresting Mantorintis is as an enemy group...during these episode numbers for Shinkenger, the Gedoshuu were already well-known and had their own sub-plots going on.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

I'm starting to have a problem with Matorintis. They have no goal. One episode they want to destroy all humans, the next make humans into slaves, the next robotize them into an army. Heck, two of those could be accomplished with Biibis without the Goseigers needing to be involved.

At least Warstar and the Yuuma Beasts had a clearly stated goal from day one. Maybe because Metal Alice and Robogog don't discuss anything when they get screen time. This is why Buredoran was important.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's kind of underwhelming that CGI Gosei Ground being much smaller compared to what it usually would be. Oh well. No matter what size I'm sure it would get anyone running, especially when shooting lasers from its mouth lol.
Yugure
Infinity
Favorite series: atm: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: atm: Goseiger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: DnD and Japan
Quote: I'm not a know it all, I just know a lot

Post by Yugure »

kaemmerite wrote:
Barim wrote:Also, in the same vein, remodelling humans? I've really got a feeling we're going to see Magis again.
That'd be interesting, especially since Magis did fall into the water. Hmm. But didn't the enemy this week scan the Goseigers' stats and say something about not wanting Gosei Angels? Maybe they can't be "roboticized" for whatever reason...still, it would be fairly interesting if Magis was resurrected as a Matorintis soldier.

It'd certainly be more interesting than the last few episodes have been, at least. I dunno. Mantorintis started strong but there isn't a lot to them, they just don't feel like as much of a threat. Warstar had the same problem for me. I know it's typical for Sentai to go into self-contained episodes where not a lot happens during these episode numbers (even Shinkenger did it) but these aren't as interesting to me for whatever reason. It probably has something to do with how uninteresting Mantorintis is as an enemy group...during these episode numbers for Shinkenger, the Gedoshuu were already well-known and had their own sub-plots going on.

Magis didn't really fell into the water, he fell on the shore near the water, but it'd still be interesting to see if Magis returns
Spoiler
I hope you burn in hell
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiling a future episode
The vampire looked at the heroes inside the house.
"I'll defeat you!" he yelled.
"Oh yea? Come and get us!" one of the heroes said.
Silence...
The vampire smiled

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”