Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
MacrossDynamite7
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Re: Goseiger 39 released

Post by MacrossDynamite7 »

Ash Rudel wrote:I felt like i was watching robocop for a few moments there at the start.

Must say Buredo-RUN is a freaking tank now.
A tank? His new look reminded me far more of a Predator monster!
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

NeoStorm wrote:
archer9234 wrote:I wonder if this time travel problem will be their way to unkill master head.
Well, that would be interesting, but as I mentioned beforehand. No one should mess with the timeline. Plus, that wouldn't really work since Alata traveled waaay before they even met Warstar, therefore they didn't meet the Yuumajuu, GoseiKnight, or even received the Miracle Gose Headders as well as GoseiUltimate. Also, he didn't get killed, he sacrificed himself and bestowed all of Gosei World's power to the Goseigers to give them GoseiUltimate. So even if they wanted to prevent Master Head from doing this task, they couldn't do anything about it. It was a task that had to be done.
Alata can warn Master Head about this issue and he can prepare another power source or strengthen himself. So he doesn't have to die in the Gosei Ultimate process.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Hell, it's about time.

Buredoran is finally back, looking like the predator, doing the robot dance (during the short circuit), making a reference to Robocop's creation and, as always, scheming already.

This episode was very good. I never would've thoight that epic zero meant time travel. But I guess bakutofuji is in the past too and Alata will have to deal with him, which is the best thing to do, since he knows things will be allright until the point in time where he came from. The only unpredictablevariable is bakutofuji bein there. Also, he might be able to use bakutofuji to go back.

Alice was also very amusing in this episode. The best commander so far. Also, I think she will rebel against robogog with buredoran.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

archer9234 wrote:
NeoStorm wrote:Alata can warn Master Head about this issue and he can prepare another power source or strengthen himself. So he doesn't have to die in the Gosei Ultimate process.
Well, Gosei Ultimate is made from the new cornerstone of the Tower infused Master Head's power. Without a foundation the tower can't be rebuilt. At the very least Alata could make off with the old cornerstone just before Dereputa frags it, take it back to the future with him, and use it as the base of the new Tower. Nice stable time loop. Master Head is still dead though, so my plan isn't exactly perfect.
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

my god how many times is he gonna come back y'know i bet by the end of the series he's gonna become the main villain. nice to see them actually using a decent ability for longer this time. why don't people using time travel actually follow the laws of time. Why doesn't alata's actions in the past cause any effects in the present?
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

If Alata saves apart of the first tower and they use the second tower. They can combine both towers to power Ultimate's creation. Head spared.
Duskmon897
Quote: Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Post by Duskmon897 »

Theory: Buredoran's true self emerges, kills Robogog for Metal Alice's sake as well as his own, and assumes command of the Matorintis for the remander of the series fulfilling his destiny as the Goseiger's final boss. I was quite disapponted that they killed him near the end of the Yuuma Beast arc.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”