Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Goseiger 42 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Datas has been kidnapped and use his specs to create a Mantriod Datas. Will this new Datas defeat all the Goseigers and will the original Datas be saved from a watery death?

Spoiler
I really like the Camoumirage plan even though it was a bit obvious to the viewers. Metal Alice discovers that the power of comrades is greater than any measured force. I just hope that she won't be blown up so soon by the punishment bomb.
Roz JC
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: State of Spiritual Nothingness Makes Even Fire Itself Cool

Re: Goseiger 42 released

Post by Roz JC »

This was a pretty interesting episode.

Yeah the whole "swapping personas" thing was pretty obvious. Although, it was pretty funny to see Moune acting like GoseiKnight.

Also good to see Datas getting back into the action. Ever since GoseiKnight appeared, he's been pretty much sidelined.

Was also hoping to see some kind of Hyper Gosei Ultimate combination, but I guess that was asking a bit too much.

All in all, a pretty good episode, I reckon.
Battra
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultra Seven
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Tiga
Dreamy: Sakura Nishihori
Favorite Band: Akira Ifukube
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Ultra Seven

Post by Battra »

It was good seeing Datas get out and do some fighting, but it is kinda disappointing Datas didn't get any info on Matrintis I was expecting to see him stealth hack their computer's to get info on them.
Defeat the Great Fire-Breathing Monster... use your Ultra Beam and... STRIKE!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

He does pay them back, although in the form of Super Gosei Blue, but still cool none the less. It's good that they can still find a way to throw Datas in the Mechas scenes.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Did you see the size of that missile? To blow up just one building. Talk about overkilll...

Camou Mirage strategy was what saved the day. The rest was as usual.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It was kind of lame, if they could blow it up (like I thought they could), why bother handing Datas over?

Also, was the MOTW finishing his sentences with the word Death? As a pun on the fact that Datas usually finishes his sentences as desu or whatever?
AeonRanger
Robo's Birthday
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Chou Sei Shin
Dreamy: Sayaka Isoyama
Favorite Actor?: Inuoe Masahrio
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: HENSHIN

Post by AeonRanger »

Nice to see Datas get into the action again. A good use of confusing the enemy by using camomeage, think that's the name. a good episode showing even more bonding between allies
Tensou - Let me count the number of your crimes
DereklBarona
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Faiz/W
Quote: When in doubt, Rider Kick.

Post by DereklBarona »

Catastrophe wrote:Also, was the MOTW finishing his sentences with the word Death? As a pun on the fact that Datas usually finishes his sentences as desu or whatever?
Mostly, though I heard a few normal desu and desu ka too.

Overall, it was kind of a nice episode just for the fact it's been awhile since we had a Hyde-centric one, and I can't even remember the last Datas episode we had. It seems like most of the Hyde episodes I can think of always involve his relation to other characters (Agri way back at the start, Magis, a Moune ep or two, then Knight and now Datas) as opposed to him learning some sort of personal lesson like the others usually do. Kind of fits with the fact he's the only *living* Seaick we've seen in the show, I think.
Ash Rudel
Go Go!
Favorite series: Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: W, Kabuto, Faiz
Quote: Obachan said this... "My evolution is faster than the light. Nothing in the whole universe can keep up with my evolution.

Post by Ash Rudel »

Nice little ep with Datas and Hyde. Good to see the writers still remember our favorite little dice-o machine.

I'm pretty sure the last datas ep we had was when he first got the hyper change header....but I digress.

I think what i enjoyed the most of out this ep was talking the old straegy from megaranger and putting a fresh spin on it with the cameomirage card.
Roz JC
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: State of Spiritual Nothingness Makes Even Fire Itself Cool

Post by Roz JC »

Battra wrote:It was good seeing Datas get out and do some fighting, but it is kinda disappointing Datas didn't get any info on Matrintis I was expecting to see him stealth hack their computer's to get info on them.
Well, he might have done. But he got dumped in the water and he lost part of his memory (like the location of the base).
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

I'm happy they didn't forget Datas still exists. It was a decent episode. I still wonder how would Datas even know where he was. They had him off when they brought him in, and teleport in and out. Nothing shouldn't of been able to be recorded. I find it dumb they didn't put Knights card in Datas.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

I was kind of disappointed actually. I was hoping to see some sort of Hyper Ultimate Grand Gosei Great. Or at least Hyper Grand Gosei Great.
Neiul
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: Mine is an evil laugh, now die!

Post by Neiul »

Spoiler
RIP Datas. To have gone through all that and yet be killed by a splash of tea... a tragic and ironic death.
~peace out yo~
NeoStorm

Post by NeoStorm »

Well it was pretty nice to see an ep centered around Datas, plus camoumirage strategy: obvious yet genius reviving the trick from Mega/In Space.

Plus I went wtf over how they could've just blown up the missile instead of handing Datas over, but then that wouldn't make the episode interesting now would it? Nice to see a bit more Hyde as well, but I guess that's understandable. Next Episode seems to be very interesting, so lookin forward to that.
Spoiler
Metal Alice seems to realize a bit how the power of comrades are more important and perhaps stronger that she originally could process, just hope she doesn't end up being blown up by Robogog for that or something.

Now I wonder what will happen to the Goseigers, especially GoseiKnight next time
TimeForceBlue
Favorite series: Zyu Renger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Miu/Go-on Silver
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: The Newsboys
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: None
Quote: I find your lack of faith disturbing! - Darth Vader, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Post by TimeForceBlue »

Goseiger is the most interesting Sentai that I had seen in a while! I liked what you have done with the translating of those episodes. Good job!
"Gokai Change!"

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”