Forum rules
Wiki Link

< Shinkenger | Goseiger | Gokaiger >
[cg]sasuke
Infinity
Quote: "grandma said...."

Re: Goseiger 45 released

Post by [cg]sasuke »

interesting new year episode, and it's kind of funny when prof amachi turned into master head. even-though he's so serious when he speaks, still, i got the giggles on that mustache :lol:
KAMEN RIDER OOO loves Reggae and Jamaica
ImageImage
boukenbluekiva
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by boukenbluekiva »

Man that was unexpected. :shock: :shock:

Spoiler
Buredoran was actually a Gosei Tenshi!! Arienai!! 0_o
and looks like his personal Headder is Gosei Knigth. :shock:

Ten Years of Power,Wisdom, and Henshin
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Well, that cleared up some of my confusion during the Yuuma Beast arc. Some people wanted to believe that Buredoran was originally sealed with the other Yuuma Beasts and managed to escape the Erurei Box. Thankfully, the Goseigers explain why that doesn't make any sense. I hypothesized that he was born after Makuin and Kingugon were sealed away since Buredoran didn't seem to know very much about the Yuuma Beasts in general. That didn't turn out to be the case. I'm okay with that since the real explanation ties up loose ends.

Except for Hyde, I never saw the Goseigers as very contemplative. Having them review the suspects like police detectives was an interesting shift. When I first saw Alata drag the white board into the room, the color coded magnets made me wonder if they were going to do something silly like keep a tally on who was instrumental in defeating each MOTW last year.

It is interesting to note that Buredoran's true form is the result of incorporating all the powers he gained from the Warstar, Yuuma Beasts, and Matorintis. that would help explain why he doesn't look very much like a Gosei Angel anymore.
Yugure
Infinity
Favorite series: atm: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: atm: Goseiger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: DnD and Japan
Quote: I'm not a know it all, I just know a lot

Post by Yugure »

I already suspected Buredoran had something to do with the Goseigers in episode 10. He mentioned that Kurasunīgo of 5000°C had already defeaten one of the Goseigers, and then I was like: how could he know?
First I suspected him to be Magis.
That didn't came true, but I was right about him being very closely related to the Goseigers.
The vampire looked at the heroes inside the house.
"I'll defeat you!" he yelled.
"Oh yea? Come and get us!" one of the heroes said.
Silence...
The vampire smiled
Darien_Shields
7X

Post by Darien_Shields »

Arigomi wrote:It is interesting to note that Buredoran's true form is the result of incorporating all the powers he gained from the Warstar, Yuuma Beasts, and Matorintis. that would help explain why he doesn't look very much like a Gosei Angel anymore.
... except he doesn't look much like a Warstar, Yuuma Beast, or Matorintis either! The only elements of his design that come across from those are his black under-suit, which has presumably always been part of his true form.

I'd say he looks different mainly because he's ancient- a Gosei Tenshi from 10,000 years ago. He doesn't seem to have a Tensouder, or belong to any of the three clans, but can use any of their powers, possibly because back in the day the Tenshi were united? Who knows.

The gold and feather motif definitely seems to fit in with the Goseigers, though, who have those big golden wing insignia, and generate CGI wings for attacks.

Return to “Tensou Sentai Goseiger”