Congratulations, you noticed something is different. Licensed before completion
Forum rules
Wiki Link
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

ZyuRanger 03 Released

Post by Phoenix512 »

After breaking all their crappy weapons, the ZyuRangers head to the Continent of Despair where they can awesome weapons but must do it in a day or turn to stone. Oh yeah, save the kid and his mother. You don't want them to be turn into stone forever as well.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: ZyuRanger 03 Released

Post by Catastrophe »

I wonder, is this the place Accel sends all his victims?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Wait, if Accel is sending them to the Continent of Despair, being a cop wouldn't he have to make sure they have passports with them first? Or is this Dopant Gitmo?

It's really rather fun to watch the old stuff over again, gives me kinda a half dose of nostalgia since I only really saw some of these clips from the American cr... ... uh... show...
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I forget to say this. Can we really stop with the nostalgia thing? It's going to get old every time we released an episode. Maybe you can talk about when we get to the end but for now, let's try to talk about the episode.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

I do not see how people can call this nostalgia, it's not the crap-tacular American version. For me this is an exciting new venture with some familar looking things.

Anyways my views on 3: Tee hee, HAHAHA, there weapons broke, that's why mommy says to play with your toys nicely. I can't decide in this series which is more annoying the woman or the kids. I'm leaning towards the kids.
Adamant
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Adamant »

In Zyuranger? Oh, the kids there win by a mile.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Bandora is possibly one of the greater villians I've seen in Sentai. Targeting children, very evil. Playing Imagin by granting wishes, even able to predict that the ZyuRangers would go get the weapons.

I'm pretty sure they'll forget that 'if evil touches the weapons they'll die' thing, just based on the fact if they use them, it'd be easy to wipe out the monsters.

Oh, and Grifforizer is pretty ruthless.
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

Catastrophe wrote:I'm pretty sure they'll forget that 'if evil touches the weapons they'll die' thing, just based on the fact if they use them, it'd be easy to wipe out the monsters.
I was actually thinking "So, all they need to do is tap one of these weapons against Bandora and, what, she'll explode?"

Edit: I noticed, when going through old posts, that a comment I made was deleted. I was pointing out that Phoenix512 is a bossy fucker who seems to enjoy limiting what people can talk about. Let my opinion of truth be known.
Last edited by JSoup on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barim
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: SS: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: KR: Ryuki
Favorite Band: Queen
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Barim »

JSoup wrote:
Catastrophe wrote:I'm pretty sure they'll forget that 'if evil touches the weapons they'll die' thing, just based on the fact if they use them, it'd be easy to wipe out the monsters.
I was actually thinking "So, all they need to do is tap one of these weapons against Bandora and, what, she'll explode?"
Most likely just applied magic that prevents them from holding and using it, I doubt it will be one-hit kill weapons...

What was Baaza singing? I hope it is an actual song, as to someone who doesn't know it, it just made the geezer sound like a pervert.

So far, I really like Goushi, in comparison to the other Sentai I've seen from you, he's one of the very few stereotypical tough guys and he pulls it of brilliantly voice wise.
Spoiler
Once the Heron to set his path,
Twice the Heron to name him true,
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost,
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay.
fvig2001
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Cutie Honey
Dreamy: Saotome Miki
Favorite Actor?: Kitagawa Keiko
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Post by fvig2001 »

Man, I really like Bandora and company. I'm hoping that they win even though it ain't happening. So far I think this series mirrors Geki for me. I hate the main characters but I love the villains. Oh well, I'm enjoying this sentai.
"I'm going to the States to enjoy myself" - Said by a close friend.
Raitaro
Post Monkey
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaoranger
Dreamy: Jasmine (DekaYellow)
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Favorite Band: UVERworld
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Dekaranger
Quote: Now Count Up Your Sins!-Kamen Rider W
Mind If I Reel You In?-Uratraros
F**k This Man I'm Going Into Anime-Nostailga Critic

Post by Raitaro »

hte guardian beasts are awesome i didnt know they had other funtions than just gattai and and attack but the grappling hook and cannons are awesome- the stupid american version never showed that stuff
Active
KR- Hibiki OOO
SS- Zyuranger Carranger Timeranger Gokaiger
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT

Post by Catastrophe »

Also liking makeshift DinoBuckler knuckle dusters. Although transforming in the first place may have been more effective.
JCLegendary
Adventure

Post by JCLegendary »

Raitaro wrote:hte guardian beasts are awesome i didnt know they had other funtions than just gattai and and attack but the grappling hook and cannons are awesome- the stupid american version never showed that stuff
They actually did occasionally. Season 1 didn't leave a lot of footage on the cutting room floor. That didn't start until season 2.
DarkRanger99
Infinity
Favorite series: Power Rangers
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kiva
Favorite Actor?: David De Latour
Favorite Band: Tetra-Fang

Post by DarkRanger99 »

Medals?!! I thought they were Power Coins! GAAAHH MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!
20 Years and Counting!!!
JSoup

Post by JSoup »

DarkRanger99 wrote:Medals?!! I thought they were Power Coins! GAAAHH MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!
Just keep telling yourself, it's all Decade's fau*gets shot*

Return to “Sentai-Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger”