Wiki Link

< W | OOO | Fourze >
atilim
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Re: KR OOO 48 released The End

Post by atilim »

It would really be a weak plot by giving Hina a core.

First the purple cores would be less unique this alone would weaken the whole purple medal plot/
Don't include what Ankh did with Kazari's medal, that situation is different then what was happening to Eiji or what ''would'' happen to Hina. Shingo's body was in some ways a ''greed'' when Ankh decided to posses him. So he could insert medal and force a change like that, he probably got the idea of doing this because of the purple medals. I'm more surprised that Shingo is still alive....it can't be to healthy to experience near death like he did and then also get a complete makeover...:P

If Hina had a core medal it would have been clear from the start. She would have more power then just raw strength and chances are the other greeds would have felt it.
archer9234
Faiz
Favorite series: Hurricanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Hurricane Blue
Favorite Actor?: Patrick Stewert
Favorite Band: Project R
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Hulk Universe
Quote: "Don't get us angry. You REALLY don't want to see us angry!" - Hulk & She-Hulk

Post by archer9234 »

And Uva able to move himself as a single core, attaching to someones neck, without falling off... isn't weak? That was the worst cop-out OOO ever did. It would of been more realistic if garbage collectors picked up the core, and he posed them.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

prsentai wrote:
Spoiler
[ Image ]
Damn, I had it wrong.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

archer9234 wrote:And Uva able to move himself as a single core, attaching to someones neck, without falling off... isn't weak?
The reason why Uva can do that because that is Uva's consciousness's Core Medal. The other core was just to form the body. His consciousness was probably one of the three head medal(you know, it some sort of his brain).
atilim wrote:Shingo's body was in some ways a ''greed'' when Ankh decided to posses him. So he could insert medal and force a change like that, he probably got the idea of doing this because of the purple medals.
Ankh would probably covering his medal on Shingo's body. That's how he can transform into Greeed without injuring Shingo's body. His cell medal lacks core that can form a body itself(due to the broke, Lost Ankh consciousness's Core which also the core that form the body) so he need a body to mantain his cell. He just actually inserting medal to his arm to replace the broken core in order to be Complete Greeed(he lost three core medal, so he need to replace the broken ones to become complete).
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
Doguso
Go Go!
Favorite series: OOO/Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: W
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Doguso »

Uva didn't just move his core. He threw his conscious core right before his body died.
MaskedRideEclipse
Gabu
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Hot? Errr, TaJaDoru?
Favorite Actor?: Yu Hasebe
Favorite Band: DREAM
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Gi-Gi-Giga Scan
Quote: At the signature>>>

Post by MaskedRideEclipse »

Doguso wrote:Uva didn't just move his core. He threw his conscious core right before his body died.
Or when he'd been defeated and exploded into cell and core medal. He'd hid himself as a core medal while the others been took by Kazari and others.
-If all that I'd been said is a spoiler, then kindly delete them or put -snips-
'If you wishes to change the world, Then, you'll need to be stronger than the world itself, If you can, then, You're capables on changing the world.'
AnkoTaki
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: tch.....

Post by AnkoTaki »

im really sad OOO's had to end =( kinda grown attached to the characters. =( In the beginning i thought hino was being a big baby and ankh was a try hard, but now i miss them =*(

Return to “Kamen Rider OOO”