Post by Sonicguy001 »

10 year Gokaiger movie confirmed!
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Gokaiger 10th Anniversary Thread

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

To specify, there's a movie confirmed for Gokaiger announced for this fall apparently named "Ten - Gokaiger"

Sonicguy001
Go Go!
Quote: I'm a Kamen Rider

Post by Sonicguy001 »

Go-On Macaroni wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:28 pm To specify, there's a movie confirmed for Gokaiger announced for this fall apparently named "Ten - Gokaiger"

and the home media release won't be till next year. what are the chances everything about 'THE INCIDENT' will calm down enough to return to normal by then?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

A year's a pretty long time!
MagusKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: The whole world is insane, we just have to be sane enough to accept it

Post by MagusKaiser »

takenoko wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:49 pm A year's a pretty long time!
hey just curious I don't really know how much people are still going on about it but if maybe we just keep quiet about it and stop bringing attention to it will things calm down sooner? cause honestly with my question about continuing resubbing zoids genesis I'm kinda loosing my reasons to keep checking in weekly
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

Aaaaah!!! I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! Forget Zenkaiger, this will be the "event of the year" next year, lol. Unless we get an appearance by the Gokaiger cast in Zenkaiger, Gokaiger 10th anniversary is gonna steal all the attention from Zenkaiger. And this is actually the perfect opportunity for the Gokaiger cast's appearance in Zenkaiger since the WHOLE CAST is coming back for this V-Cinext.
I'm hoping for more 10th anniversary specials from Sentai.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

MagusKaiser wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:55 pm hey just curious I don't really know how much people are still going on about it but if maybe we just keep quiet about it and stop bringing attention to it will things calm down sooner? cause honestly with my question about continuing resubbing zoids genesis I'm kinda loosing my reasons to keep checking in weekly
Sorry for the lack of updates! We are working on some stuff, but obviously it's not stuff that we feel comfortable discussing here. Unfortunately the stuff we're working on is following an unregular time schedule so we're not going to have weekly releases (outside the commercials), but hopefully more other stuff as it comes out

>And this is actually the perfect opportunity for the Gokaiger cast's appearance in Zenkaiger since the WHOLE CAST is coming back for this V-Cinext.

If Zox doesn't meet the Gokaigers, it'll feel like a wasted opportunity. Although I'm kind of hoping a better writer handles that stuff

>I'm hoping for more 10th anniversary specials from Sentai.

Make Go-Busters 10 years after or you're a coward, Toei. Pretty salty that we never got MagiRanger or Shinkenger 10 years after
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:04 am Make Go-Busters 10 years after or you're a coward, Toei. Pretty salty that we never got MagiRanger or Shinkenger 10 years after
I think they will. All the Go-Busters are still actively working with Toei. They only real issue would be Nick.

They've also announced a new Mobirates, and are promising sounds from after Go-Busters: https://twitter.com/bandai_sentai/statu ... 7684677633

That's interesting, because all the keys Kyoryuger onwards use a generic cut, the Mobirates can't tell them apart. I wonder if they're gonna re-release those keys? I do hope this means new keys though. I was sad when they stopped after Ninninger.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:04 am >And this is actually the perfect opportunity for the Gokaiger cast's appearance in Zenkaiger since the WHOLE CAST is coming back for this V-Cinext.

If Zox doesn't meet the Gokaigers, it'll feel like a wasted opportunity.
Zox and the Gokaigers meeting will be SPECTACULAR!! I hope we can at least get a cameo appearance by Zox in the Ten Gokaiger movie. That would be cool. 🏴‍☠️⚔️
takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:04 am >I'm hoping for more 10th anniversary specials from Sentai.

Make Go-Busters 10 years after or you're a coward, Toei.
HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 am I think they will. All the Go-Busters are still actively working with Toei. They only real issue would be Nick.
Yes please!! I want a Go-Busters 10th anniversary special more than anything!!! And I really hope they can work their way around Nick's voice actor's absence. Even though Nick is the most important character after J, it would be such a waste if they don't do the Go-Busters 10 years after because of only one character.

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Another thing that's popped up on Amazon, Gokaiger Blu-Ray Collection. I guess they're re-releasing the show in the modern style instead of as 12 volumes: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E5%B0%8F ... dvd&sr=1-8
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Thenosa Yechette wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:45 am Yes please!! I want a Go-Busters 10th anniversary special more than anything!!! And I really hope they can work their way around Nick's voice actor's absence. Even though Nick is the most important character after J, it would be such a waste if they don't do the Go-Busters 10 years after because of only one character.
The bigger issue, IMHO, is the giant robo fights. Toei has always skimped out on giant robo fights for their reunion movies (I can only assume cost and suits are an issue). It's one thing to skip the bot fighting for Dekaranger, but Go-Busters made the robos a much more critical part of the show than other Sentais. Is it really Go-Busters if you don't have Ace getting in a physical slug-fest?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:31 am Another thing that's popped up on Amazon, Gokaiger Blu-Ray Collection. I guess they're re-releasing the show in the modern style instead of as 12 volumes: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E5%B0%8F ... dvd&sr=1-8
Oh, I didn't notice that. I wonder if it's just a repackage or if any of the content will be different?
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am Oh, I didn't notice that. I wonder if it's just a repackage or if any of the content will be different?
Yeah they'll add some bonus content. Some behind the scenes stuff and a few other thing like the TV magazine DVD. There's more information on this article.
https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2021/06/ka ... announced/
ViRGE wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:43 am The bigger issue, IMHO, is the giant robo fights. Toei has always skimped out on giant robo fights for their reunion movies (I can only assume cost and suits are an issue). It's one thing to skip the bot fighting for Dekaranger, but Go-Busters made the robos a much more critical part of the show than other Sentais. Is it really Go-Busters if you don't have Ace getting in a physical slug-fest?
That's true, actually. The Mech fights were a BIG factor. Hope they make an exception for Go-Busters and add have new Robo fights... :) :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
MagusKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Quote: The whole world is insane, we just have to be sane enough to accept it

Post by MagusKaiser »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:04 am
MagusKaiser wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:55 pm hey just curious I don't really know how much people are still going on about it but if maybe we just keep quiet about it and stop bringing attention to it will things calm down sooner? cause honestly with my question about continuing resubbing zoids genesis I'm kinda loosing my reasons to keep checking in weekly
Sorry for the lack of updates! We are working on some stuff, but obviously it's not stuff that we feel comfortable discussing here. Unfortunately the stuff we're working on is following an unregular time schedule so we're not going to have weekly releases (outside the commercials), but hopefully more other stuff as it comes out

>And this is actually the perfect opportunity for the Gokaiger cast's appearance in Zenkaiger since the WHOLE CAST is coming back for this V-Cinext.

If Zox doesn't meet the Gokaigers, it'll feel like a wasted opportunity. Although I'm kind of hoping a better writer handles that stuff

>I'm hoping for more 10th anniversary specials from Sentai.

Make Go-Busters 10 years after or you're a coward, Toei. Pretty salty that we never got MagiRanger or Shinkenger 10 years after
ok that's understandable, what about my question on weather or not you guys will re sub zoids genesis since you guys re did the first episode with the blu ray rip?

Return to “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger”