Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 12 released

Post by takenoko »

So a pretty emotional episode. A lot of crying and drama. I thought Kengo was going to tear up the Kamen Rider Club flag when he tore it down.

Hmmm, Sonoda...

So Makise has gone from kind of a creepy dude to kind of a sociopath. Oh hahaha, attempted murder, those crazy high school kids. Sure, it implies that Miu and the other girls are going to get their revenge, but it's weird to have this weird criminal moment in my lighthearted high school drama.

The end scene at the flag planting was pretty good. It was just so great to see Kengo do the handshake and to officially become a member of the club. It was easy to assume Nozama was the completing member, but to see Kengo accept it and to call them friends was a real great character moment.

Mega Max promo:
Spoiler
Shou and Philip are back again? You know, it seems like Decade's group would be the perfect team to cameo in Kamen Rider shows from here on. It just seems kind of weird that they aren't just popping up like Den-O

As for Kamen Rider Nadeshiko

Trivia:

Yamato Nadeshiko: 大和撫子 【やまとなでしこ】 (n) woman who displays the feminine virtues of old Japan, a pink (the flower)
Yamato is the old name for Japan and Nadeshiko is a flower's name.

Huh, I thought Nadeshiko was the name of some Japanese satellite, but I can't find any info to collaborate that. The closest I can find is Martian Successor Nadeshiko the anime.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Fourze 12 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

The handshake was pretty awesome which makes all of them a complete family. Yuuki had some great scenes in the episode with Miu and later on with Kengo.

MegaMax OP/Promo

Spoiler
So I guess the Showa Riders appear in it aren't random at all. They are related to how the members of the Kamen Rider Club (sans Gentarou) are named. Even the KRC members are wearing costumes to their respective Rider. Kinda of cool and sly at the same time.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Shun, nice follow part 3!

I really liked how this tied everyone together. It's easy to forget that up until this point Kengo hasn't done the Super Special Secret Awesome Handshake of Awesomeness.

Woah, are they implying Sonoda-sensei is who I think they're implying? It's always the quiet cute ones that turn out to be psychopaths, isn't it?

Megamax spoiler

Spoiler
Bets on how long Nadeshiko lives before they suddenly tragically kill her off?
PHurricane
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Favorite series: W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger

Post by PHurricane »

So they took the easy way out and made it so that the locker was never really destroyed in the first place. Thank goodness for perverted teachers, I guess.

Some pretty powerful scenes. As much as I would have enjoyed the “there is no club” gag being carried on a bit longer, it was a good decision to have Kengo openly acknowledge the good the Club is doing and embrace them. JK gets a bonus point for point-blank calling Kengo a tsundere.

Seems pretty likely that Sonoda is involved with Mr. Red Eyes’ Switch distribution. I thought the reason Ritsuko was so affectionate towards Sonoda might have been because she gave her the Switch she used to turn into the Altar Zodiarts, but I don’t think the timing is right for her to be Scorpio. Maybe another villain that hasn’t been revealed yet.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Aeikozz »

Still sincerely loving Queen. She's just sooo awesome and lovely. she shines even when episodes aren't about her.

megamax spoiler

Spoiler
Ahh.. Nadeshiko .. they better not kill her off. they better find a way to fit her into the main story like birth was. She has way too much potential to be a real awesome rider unlike that KR Kivala dekido tried to get away with.
Leonite Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Zero One
Favorite Actor?: Renn Kiriyama
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Leonite Rider »

I loved this episode, Gentarou seemed to be giving even stronger fights in this episode, both against Scorpio and Makise.

Next Episode Sneak Peek:
Spoiler
Who wants to bet the second arc of the show is the "Zodiart Victims" Arc, now that we've done the "Kamen Rider Club" arc?

Megamax(And other spoilers):
Spoiler
This only supports my theory that the world of Showa, W and OOO is all the same... and ties Fourze in at the same time, as well as Kuuga and the others back in episode 2 and ow my brain. Maybe I should just say if its not in a directly different setting to the other series, then its in the same world, would that be ok? Explains away Movie Wars, why Decade never went to the original world of Riders (Because Den-O's world is the Canon one), how Castle Doran can time travel, etc.

Also, Ankh is back... who wants to bet he shows up almost out of nowhere near the start, then when Eiji asks how he came back to life, Ankh says something along the line of "Thats a good question", but never answers?
Avid fan of mixing Riders and Rangers into other things
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Spoiler having to do with the last line of that Spoiler:
Spoiler
Sean Connery will pop out and repeat the grandest plot background explanation in Hollywood history: "Who knows?"
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This was a very nice episode and I sort of called it in the "KR Fourze 11" that the suspender-freak would keep the real thing because of his stalker-related hobby for Sonoda-sensei.

Speaking of which, *facepalm* if she turns out to be a Zodiart Commander, I'm going to find a way to kick my own ass for not seeing that coming.

Possibility Theory Spoiler?:
Spoiler
But at the same time, she might be one of those Commanders that have a "Starscream" personality and want to take over for herself. Also, I'm foreseeing suspender-freak dying in the final arc of the series or when Sonoda-sensei is about to be defeated and his demise would be at the hands of a cold-hearted Sonoda.

As for the preview, looks pretty good. Can't wait.

Now for the Movie:

Spoiler
W, OOO and 4ze?! Along with Ichigo and Riderman?! And a FEMALE RIDER?! This is going to be some crazyness. Pretty cool though.
Oh, did I mention Ankh is back? Along with Gotou-chan and Date.

EDIT:

I forgot to add something about the MOVIE:

Spoiler
I can only hope that when the Henshin of the Riders happens, it sort of goes like this *thinking that Terui/Kamen Rider Accel is in it*:

Gentarou activates the Fourze Driver,
Eiji inserts his Taka-Tora-Batta Cores in his OOO Driver,
Date and Gotou-chan flip their Cell Medal,
the Fourze Driver says 3!
Phillip and Shoutarou activate their Gaia Memory "CYCLONE! JOKER!"
Fourze Driver says 2!
Terui activates his Gaia Memory "ACCEL!"
Fourze Driver says 1!
Then everyone transforms.
OOO Driver sings "Ta-To-Ba! Tatoba Ta-To-Ba!"

Everyone looks at Eiji and asks about his Driver's song after their own Drivers have their own sound.

And Ankh yells at all them "FORGET THE SONG!"

I'll laugh very very very hard if that happens. In fact, I'm laughing right now.
Last edited by Netto no Zen-Aki on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:This was a very nice episode and I sort of called it in the "KR Fourze 11" that the suspender-freak would keep the real thing because of his stalker-related hobby for Sonoda-sensei.

[/spoiler]

Me too!! :lol:
The plot was sort of obvious. That's why i was hoping they had a different solution to make the gate appear again.
Aww Sonoda sensei. But...the sweet goody two shoes teachers are always suspicious characters :evil:
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

Kengo was pretty pathetic there.

Gen didn't seem to be having problems with the kaijin...

I thought this was going to be a yuki ep, but it was more of a kengo ep.

That teacher is a tota pervert. It's funny how they don't have problems using him in a show for kids.
Arigomi
Save the life
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

The melodramatic moments had potential but fast buildup for each of them gave the episode a weird sense of pacing. Unfortunately, there is little that can be done about that since time has to be set aside for the obligatory fight scene. It was interesting to see Kengo freak out since he's normally calm and collected. Yuuki seems to have deeper feelings for Kengo though she tries to hide it by talking about her feelings as part of the entire group's concern for Kengo.

For some reason, Miu trying to drive the bus reminded me of the movie Speed.

I completely forgot about Makise's weird cowlick.

I was hoping for a resolution that dealt with how the gate was made with a Switch. Sadly, it turned out differently.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

there is a huge mistake in the scene were kengo put the flag. It correct that, as there isn't wind in the moon, the flag should be static, but when Kengo is moving the pole, the energy used should be transferring to the flag and make it temporarily move.
Movie Megamax:
Spoiler
hell yeah! W! this movie will be awesome! i only expect for accel(and, maybe, see a scene between the terui family xD) to make an appearence(Twin Birth are already confirmed) and i will be happy. I would wish to see a Skull cameo, but i doubt it.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I love how everyone thinks that Kengo will die that fast. Kengo will die but he'll die slowly of starvation.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

OOOKaiser wrote:I love how everyone thinks that Kengo will die that fast. Kengo will die but he'll die slowly of starvation.
now that you mention it...kengo said that his father died in the rabbit hutch...how does he knows? his father creating fourze there is alright, but how does he know his father is dead?.........unless, the day he discovered the rabbit hutch, he found... :shock:
evel333
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Type: INTP Architect

Post by evel333 »

Shun should take a lesson from Kengo and Yuuki on how not to Narm up a break-down scene. I'm really starting to appreciate the team dynamic of KRC. Except for Nozama, (whose furious natto stirring weirdness I've always enjoyed) I absolutely HATED Miu, JK, and Shun in the episodes before they joined. Their sudden camaraderie, while improbable, seems to push the show's moral theme of friendship over stereotypes.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”