Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 31 released

Post by takenoko »

Danger! Danger! Danger!

What does danger mean?

Wait what? Did the club hear the sound effect of Ryuusei leaving? There's no way they could know that he's leaving to do something suspicious. Did they read the script ahead of time or something? I guess Ryuusei having a secret is more out in the open now, but still.

Aww, looks like Kaoru ShinkenRed has a crush on Ryuusei. Could she and Nozama be epic rivals?!

No one heard the teacher call what's his face "king"?

Ryuusei, I've seen your true smile... and I kind of don't like it XD He looks so elated when he sees Aries, is that really how Ryuusei would react though?

Huh, why didn't Ryuusei get put to me sleep like Kengo and Yuuki?

Looks like the teacher in this is Hiromura Mitsumi who played Miki in the Kamen Rider Accel movie.

BTW, Yamada was Mutsuki in Blade World from Decade I hear.

That's a pretty good cliffhanger and reveal for Ryuusei. Tachibana has pretty slow reflexes for a robot man.

That's interesting, when Kengo encounters Yamada he calls him a hon no mushi 本の虫 which pretty directly translates to a bookworm
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Re: KR Fourze 31 released

Post by Magenta »

We are not amused.
ima sugu shutsudoukable
SacredCultivator
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Dreamy: Ichimichi Mao
My boom: Fansubbing

Post by SacredCultivator »

Oh man... People never learn that when you cooperate with the enemy they only use you and don't hold onto their end of the bargain.

Ah Ryuusei, soo bad.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them

Post by takenoko »

Magenta wrote:We are not amused.
Sorry, Lord British! I didn't use the "royal we" or the "majestic plural" in our translations!
Magenta
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Boukenger
Dreamy: Nozama
Favorite Actor?: Takehito Koyasu
Favorite Band: 765 Productions
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Robots. Always.

Post by Magenta »

not even for the "yo wa fuyukai" line? :V
ima sugu shutsudoukable
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

So far on Kamen Rider Meteor...

Anyone else thought that was a nice touch? Also, we see Hime ShinkenRed...erh, I mean Ryuusei's "girlfriend". All the reaction shots at the end were nicely done, although I must say that it was kind of obvious that Ryuusei was Meteor by the fact that he ALWAYS disappears whenever a battle begins, and the fact that Meteor always show up.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them

Post by takenoko »

Magenta wrote:not even for the "yo wa fuyukai" line? :V
I just wrote "I'm most displeased" or something. I honestly thought that if I used the "royal we" it would confuse people since it'd take a few lines of that to make itself clear. He's more of a fruity drama kid than a real monarch anyway

The opening narration definitely was nice. I also liked that Gentarou realized who Meteor was halfway through the battle.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Danger! Danger! Kisargi Gentarou!

I guess they did a bit of retconning with Yamada being in class 2-B at the beginning of Fourze. I rewatched episode 1 and he wasn't there at all when Gentarou made his first appearance.

I wonder if Libra was pretending if Aries's power actually worked on him or not.

At the end of the episode, not one hero fell but actually two with Ryuusei committing a horrible act. That's not being a hero at all. He probably needs to beg Tachibana to allow him to become Meteor ever again with that stunt.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

What? Previously on Kamen Rider Meteor?

Yuki doing the whole sequence and saying the battle catchphrase was strange.

Failchibana-san is just too lame. All his horoscope students don't respect him. Well, it'll probably win Aries a spot on Dark Nebula...

Were those footsoldiers supposed to be weak enough so highschoolers could beat them?

Ryusei saving Aries wasn't unexpected, but killing Gen-chan sure was. Meteor is awesome. And yet, it'll probably be for naught, since Aries will betray him. Ryusei is normally smart, but I guess it makes sense for him to be irrational when it comes to Jirou.

And finally his identity was revealed.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The thing that annoys me is the fact that Tachibana should have been in on this. He should have heard Ryusei make the plan and should not have allowed him to transform, or even cancel it earlier. Which makes me think that there was another plan that he fucked up.

And what was Shun doing? He could have gone to help in the dizer.

Other than that, I liked this episode. It was a lot of stuff for just one.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Well this makes me happy to know that Kamen Rider is more kid friendly because we can be sure to guess what happens next week. But for the love of GOD is it really nessisary to go that far? Okay for amusement factor yes I am glad he gone that far. And why cancel the suit there, was he snoozing when Meteor first came at fourze.

All that said I love the danger part.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Even when he's lying there almost dying, Gentarou just can't stop being Gentarou. I like that.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Sub Issue: @11:22 "He can the body's functions". It probably should be "He can shut down the body's functions" or something like that.

Anyhow, wow, I did not see that coming. I figured based on the episode we'd finally get the Meteor reveal, but killing Gentarou?! This is one cliffhanger that's going to be painful to wait for.
AstonWave007
Adventure

Post by AstonWave007 »

More than half-way through the series, I did not seriously think I'd be enjoying Fourze as much as I have been. Hell, I'm even buying three figures from the show next month. As much as it turned me off when I first saw it, I'm REALLY loving the suit designs for both the kaijin and Fourze himself.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

.........Okay...i didn't expect that. i have to say, if next episode Genta is still dead and Kengo or ryuusei becomes Fourze for the rest of the series...that would be a great twist.

Since this is a more sci-fi kind of season, i guess we won't see Genta going temporarily to the afterlife to have a revelation about friendship or something and return and kick some ass, but a more close to earth solution. A shame, because i like that kind of things.

About people saying about tachibana not stoping Ryusei, i think i know way. You see, remember OOO when date "joined" the bad guys, but it was all an act? i think that is what Ryusei told Tachibana, that he would attack Genta, but at the last minute, he would backstab Aries, since they not only needed to defeat him, but to be careful and make sure he didn't escape. Of course, Ryusei did it for real.

Again, they can make Storm's beyblade look cool, so why they didn't do it with cancer?

Lol, poor Libra, noone respects him.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”