Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Fourze 42 released

Post by takenoko »

Wait, if Emoto is a good guy, then the real bad guy is...

Man, what an exciting episode. I'll always remember Emoto as he lived, as a guy who wanted to befriend high school students.

Now that I think about it a bit more, Meteor's symbol looks sort of like a ball with wings.

Preview:
Spoiler
Wow, what a twist
SacredCultivator
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Dreamy: Ichimichi Mao
My boom: Fansubbing

Re: KR Fourze 42 released

Post by SacredCultivator »

Curious how they are going to conclude this series as I'm loving how these past few episodes have been really entertaining.

This is a touching episode, but definitely saw what was going to happen to Tachibana-san, Virgo, Emoto-sensei, was just wondering how epic it'd be, didn't disappoint.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

So, Tachibana killed Tachibana? :lol:
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Post by ReversedSentai »

So Virgo/Emoto was a good guy in the end after all. The scene with his death and the feathers is very appropriate in my opinion; it's a great way of conveying one's sacrifice.

Movie scene during the OP
Spoiler
AWW YEAH, Kinoshita Ayumi (DekaYellow) is BACK!!!!! One of my most favorite Sentai heroines! Also, I couldn't resist myself from doing this after seeing Gentarou acting cool with his jacket.

Preview
Spoiler
Sweet mother of Jesus! Another plot twist in Fourze! Who in the right mind would've imagined this would happen?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Thinking about it a bit more, I'm not sure I'm totally satisfied with Emoto's evolution as a character. Like how did he come from "I want power, I'll kill my best friend" to "oh shit, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Let's make things up with his son and his high school friends".

I mean, having three identities is kind of convoluted. I'm just worried that now that he's dead, we won't get to see how that stuff in the background fills in.

I guess I'm also disappointed that there wasn't really a twist. Gamou's just evil. Tachibana was a good guy all along.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I would have prefer that Emoto created the Tachibana identity to further his goals with the Horoscopes since that would be more interesting to me. Sagittarius looks very cool and just the pinpoint accuracy of his arrows on Emoto and Ryuusei was a great effect. Virgo had a nice death scene but Leo might used that Switch at some point to ruin it.

Preview

Spoiler
I'm seeing there's going to be a catch but I can't figure what it is yet.
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

Pardon me for my choice of colorful words, but GAMOU'S HOROSCOPE FORM IS FUCKING BOSS!!!!

With that aside, I take back any wrong I have said about Emoto sending Tomoko to the dark Nebula. The nebula is really the M-Bus, and everybody is asleep.

Emoto's redemption and sacrifice was extremely well done in my opinion, and the falling feathers over his corps is just beyond words of beautiful/sad.

Movie preview:
Spoiler
JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!! My favorite Dekaranger is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And holy crap Miu looks freaking sexy in that jumpsuit pants with black tank while holding a gun. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I'll be in my bunk....

Next episode preview:
Spoiler
YUUKI A HOROSCOPE?!?!?!? I think my brain just exploded from another shocking twist for this series.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Virgo vs Leo would have been good to see if Virgo wasn't wounded. It was funny that he still managed to swat Libra aside, Leo does all the dirty work and then Libra still taunts him after the fight, despite jobbing.

And that hole in the chest while lying on the ground, holy crap.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

I still can't get over Emoto being Virgo. That just, uh, yeah.

And wow, Sagittarius has a boss song in both senses of the word. I'm definitely going to have to get that.

Spoiler
Okay, who had Yuki as a Horoscopes? I know someone called it at some point
Last edited by ViRGE on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

I think they could have done more with Emoto.

Spoiler
Everyone had Tomoko as a horoscopes not Yuki. I also don't think Yuki is the actual horoscopes I think somehow there is going to be another Yuki. AKA Gemini, meaning Two.
Zazelle
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Shiraishi Mako
Favorite Actor?: Shirota Yu
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Zazelle »

This episode was frigging boss! Sagitarius is extremely powerful and Emoto was a good guy in the end....I wonder what he was trying to say to Kengo.....

Spoiler
Yuki a Horoscopes? OMG!!!!!!!
Sheldon131
7X
Favorite series: Abaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Quote: The smart thing is to prepare for the unexpected.

Post by Sheldon131 »

Damn you, Libra, now I hate you even more!
Thank you for the wiki article on Tanaka Rie.
Last edited by Sheldon131 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minji
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Whenever you see a dangerous man walking slowly towards you with a loud and looming god choir chanting in the background... just fucking run."
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Minji »

I really, really liked this whole episode.
takenoko wrote:I guess I'm also disappointed that there wasn't really a twist. Gamou's just evil.
Gamou seemed pretty sad at the end, though. I don't know, I just feel like there's a lot more to him. Still very intrigued about the three old men's mystery.

Preview
Spoiler

And I mean the whole thing.

Kuchiri wrote:
Spoiler
I also don't think Yuki is the actual horoscopes I think somehow there is going to be another Yuki. AKA Gemini, meaning Two.
Spoiler

Yeah, I think this too.
HyperDrake
Gabu
Favorite series: BLADE
2nd Favorite Series: KUUGA
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Quote: "Rotten branches weaken even a great tree."

Post by HyperDrake »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:So, Tachibana killed Tachibana? :lol:
>>> What's that supposed to mean? Please correct me if I'm mistakenly assuming that you're talking about Libra ('s actor who played Tachibana/Garren in KR Blade) killed Tachibana (Emoto), coz the fact is, only Sagittarius and Leo who gave Virgo fatal blows. Libra was barely touching Virgo from what I see.
Phoenix512 wrote:Sagittarius looks very cool and just the pinpoint accuracy of his arrows on Emoto and Ryuusei was a great effect.
Lunchboxx wrote:Pardon me for my choice of colorful words, but GAMOU'S HOROSCOPE FORM IS FUCKING BOSS!!!!
>>> I love the fucking design too. It deserves the title of the boss. Horoscopes Zodiarts commander design is only second to the Royal Club Undead design in my personal opinion.
Zazelle wrote:This episode was frigging boss! Sagitarius is extremely powerful
>>> Extremely powerful to the point that both Ryuusei and Gen don't take much time to look healthy again in the end of the eps.
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Post by m4rc0 »

You've got it wrong, Gen. If it keeps spinning, you're still in a dream.

Friendship is my friend? You can't get more shounen than that.

I wonder what Emoto wanted to tell Kengo.

A good episode. Emoto was a good character and his plot was interesting. His death didn't seem cheap either.

The problem with Sagittarius being too strong is that they will have to give the heroes a plot power up, because he tends to get even stronger in the end. I fear they'll do it in a bad way.

HyperDrake wrote:
Go-On Macaroni wrote:So, Tachibana killed Tachibana? :lol:
>>> What's that supposed to mean? Please correct me if I'm mistakenly assuming that you're talking about Libra ('s actor who played Tachibana/Garren in KR Blade) killed Tachibana (Emoto), coz the fact is, only Sagittarius and Leo who gave Virgo fatal blows. Libra was barely touching Virgo from what I see.
Libra's actor played a character named Tachibana in KR Blade.

Return to “Kamen Rider Fourze”