Akiba Tsuu 07 released

Not officially a Sentai
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Akiba Tsuu 07 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/AkibaRanger_2_Episode_07

So building from last episode, Tsuu tries to get his dream of an evil main character Sentai team via the Hurricanegers from altering the delusional world. Leave it to Malshiina to screw everything up. I just like the dynamic between Tsuu and Malshiina at this point. She just doesn't a damn about anything while Tsuu just has to put up with it. It was neat that Tsuu is able to enter the delusion world now. He really can adapt to the changing dynamic of everything.

Man having ten days a week would suck for the most part since there would be more work days and less off days. I didn't realized that Hadezukin was voiced by Nao and she didn't even voice her original role as HurricaneBlue. I wonder if they did Hurricaneger for the upcoming 10 years after movie they have.

The weirdest part of the episode is the hospital scene. That was completely out of left field. It probably mean something later on but the inclusion seem very odd.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Akiba Tsuu 07 released

Post by takenoko »

It was a fun episode overall. Thanks to Ais for letting us use the Hurricaneger effects that they did, they look great here.

Hadezukin's dying words are actually the lyrics to HurricaneBlue's song, Shinobi Koi.

I redid Kozukozu's chart here in case anyone was confused by the explanation. Basically the weekdays in Japanese are based on The Sun, The Moon, and the planets in our solar system:
http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/AkibaRange ... xplanation
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

Is the woman on the hospital Malshiina? I mean, the same actress at least.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Hey, you know what is best when Gouraiger became evil? More days for holidays! For now Monday to Friday has a gap of 4 days and Friday to Monday has a 3 days gap. but then Akiba changed it to Monday - Friday = 4 days, Friday - Monday = 6 days. That means more holiday! Banzai!

Whoever that post those picture of Nagasawa on tvN's main page sure knows how to toy men's hearts...... so pretty.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Nagasawa Nao voicing the MOTW. I have to say I did not see that coming.

And I don't know who to feel worse for, Tsuu or Malshiina. Malshiina is the ultimate lazy commander, and Tsuu is an idiot newcomer (and a noob) who has usurped Malshiina's status as the big bad.:lol:

But poor Tsuu. Not only does he get evicted from the world of delusions, but his plan backfires entirely and he gets chased by the anti-otaku patrol as a result of his changes.

Edit: And on the 720p version there's about a second's worth of frames missing/duplicated (when Malshiina is shooting). However it's the eyecatch and it doesn't disrupt the playback, so it's no big deal.

Edit Again: This is a long shot, but does anyone recognize some of the items lying around the warehouse? Since Akiba is mostly filmed on Toei property, I'm thinking that's a Toei props warehouse; certainly the stack of items behind Tsuu looks like part of a set
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

That's actually not an error with Malshiina. It's just an effect.
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

I may be imagining things but has the actress who played the human form of the MOTW been in anything else recently? She looks kinda familiar.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Random question:
Image[/URL]
I thought this was an error in filming (like last time in Akibaranger) where the color was distorted, but I don't think it was. Is this some type of special edition Megazord?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I don't recall that at all in the series or released ever. I think it might actually be a spoiler for the new Hurricanger V-Cinema....
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/ ... ck_version

It's quite possible that it's this.
Phoenix512 wrote:I wonder if they did Hurricaneger for the upcoming 10 years after movie they have.
It was, most likely, because of the real-world Figuart release.
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Otakstelnacht didn't quite begin as I imagined.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

JonSilver wrote:I may be imagining things but has the actress who played the human form of the MOTW been in anything else recently? She looks kinda familiar.
Tomite Ami 冨手麻妙 as far as I know hasn't been in anything. Her wiki page doesn't even list her Akiba appearance:
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%86%A8% ... B%E5%A6%99

And I think Mac's right. There's always black variants of mecha coming out. It's just a rare toy thing (At least I imagine these versions are more rare)
prowlfire
Adventure

Post by prowlfire »

Yeah, the black versions of the mecha were all sold as limited edition exclusives. Off the top of my head I can think of Daizyujin, the Hurri mecha (as seen above), DekaRanger Robo, and Ultimate DaiBouken. AbaRenOh also had a limited green camo version.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

prowlfire wrote:Yeah, the black versions of the mecha were all sold as limited edition exclusives. Off the top of my head I can think of Daizyujin, the Hurri mecha (as seen above), DekaRanger Robo, and Ultimate DaiBouken. AbaRenOh also had a limited green camo version.
And that's basically the entire list right there. They stopped after Ultimate DaiBouken, which is a shame because the black editions looked cooler.:(
Silent_X
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Silent_X »

Yay! New Gouraiger! I hope we get a figuart of her along with her "brothers". Even if she is technically just a monster of the week.

Here are some pics of more special repaints.(not all of them are black)
http://img2081.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/2 ... 96_026.jpg
http://img2081.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/2 ... 96_065.jpg
I know there's a Black and White Gunbir-oh(The book the scans are from stop at Gekiranger), so they didn't stop after Ultimate DaiBouken, but I don't know if there are any more.

Although, What I find funny about that screenshot from the show is that they had to take off the beetle feet of the black Gourai Senpujiin in order to fit in on the shelf.
I may be lying
Disclaimer: I do not endorse HeadOn; it is barely anything more than a stick of wax. I am simply using it as a Transformers joke.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”