Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Tendou (Kabuto)
Favorite Band: Versailles
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Re: Akiba Tsuu 09 released

Post by stalydan »

Why do I feel like Akagi will break the fourth wall again or realise all the show changes towards the end? Thinking about it, the season seems to be going the same way with some dramatic plot twists being introduced towards the end like the scorpion tattoo again.
CaptainTalon448
Adventure

Post by CaptainTalon448 »

Well this being my first post I would like to say hi. Anyways as for the episode I think I know Yuko's outfit. If anyone has played Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! then that what she looks like as a member of a male cheerleading team. Also it feels like this is where the show starts to go off the rails.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah this episode wasn't as funny as the previous ones but it was still an enjoyable one. Really enjoyed seeing Tsuu have his way of the delusions against the Akibaranger team this time and they really couldn't do anything to stop it. And for him to have control over Malshiina reminded me of Enter having control of Escape in last year's Go-Busters. I wanted the original Malshiina back although she looked cool kicking ass in this one. I did enjoy seeing second robo being created because they used to be a stable of the older Sentai series. So glad they got some love for once. Luna continues to piss me off as I can't connect to her dumb character and Yuuko's cosplay was not funny this time. I still don't understand the last scene but it did look like Malshiina was the nurse so that was a clue.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Tsuu Shogun can't even win when it's his own delusion using his own machinery and having planned out everything in detail.

That poor bastard...
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

not to nitpick, but shouldn't the "green Gold Marriage" script make guys kiss each other instead of girls?
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

locuas wrote:not to nitpick, but shouldn't the "green Gold Marriage" script make guys kiss each other instead of girls?
yes, that's why Tsuu handed the script to Yellow. She's the only one from the group that wants to read that.

what a fujoshi.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”