Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Akiba Tsuu 10 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/AkibaRanger_2_Episode_10

Luna's signs in her room crack me up. "I'll be active even at 90 years old!!" and "Do the Luna pose 100 times whenever I remember to"

What song is Kozukozu dancing to when she's distracting Momoko? Oh sweet, Kozukozu is dancing to GaoMuscle, the song she sang for last week's ending.

Wow, so much stuff happened. Can't believe Tsuu's gone. But he went out in a pretty great way. Deluknight's back and I'm getting flash backs to the first season.

I knew that was Hirata Yuka (Mele)!

What's the deal with this one shachiiku?

The lines where they justify using Alpaca's suit yet again really hurt.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Re: Akiba Tsuu 10 released

Post by Yaiba »

The funniest part for me is Yuuko's Gekiranger bento. It made me roll off my chair. Red's ball kick in the roll call also cracked me up

So is the health problems of Mr Hatte affecting the delusion world? Or the other way round, what's happening in the delusion world is affecting Mr Hatte? Or is this whole thing merely a dream of Mr Hatte?

Stay tuned for the next episode!
The true King-Ohger, Moffun
samelf
7X

Post by samelf »

Any notice that the scorpion mark returning last week was just kinda ignored completely I wonder if that was showing how fragile the shows world is right now ?
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

Mele! <3 why are the female commanders always so goshdarn attractive?!

Oh Yuuko, all married and proper, but her dark side is still there haha.
MajinBOO
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by MajinBOO »

Good to see Mele-sama again. Someone told me she left her agency last year.
I think she already left acting.

Can anyone remove my Otaku power like Malshiina did on Tsuu Shogun ? :lol: :lol:
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Oh Malshiina, you beautiful, backstabbing bitch! So far this season Malshiina hasn't received nearly as much attention due to the time being allocated to developing Tsuu Shogun, so it's amusing (and oh so right) to see her bucking that trend by taking Tsuu out of the picture. She is still the show's one true enemy, so it's nice to see her actively plotting against the Akibarangers again.

But I wouldn't count Tsuu out just yet. It's too early, and he's too much of a kindred soul for Nobuo to ignore. Somehow Nobuo is going to fix him so that Nobuo's no longer the most pathetic man on the show.

And shachiiku! How I've missed you! Actually, it seems like this season's mooks have been used far less than the shachiiku, though the new ones are a lot harder to create gags for.

Also, $5 to whoever it was last week that called Hatte as the patient in the bed. It makes perfect sense in this context. I guess we're looking as their fever dream? Or overexposure to Malshiina and Mele.:lol:

Finally, Malshiina and Tsuu in bed together... There's creepy, and then there's still being dressed up like Tsuu Shogun that makes it extra creepy.:o
samelf wrote:Any notice that the scorpion mark returning last week was just kinda ignored completely I wonder if that was showing how fragile the shows world is right now ?
This show seems to like red herrings this season. It's entirely possible it won't come up again, or will be quickly explained and resolved at some point in the near future. Similarly I don't expect Malshiina's rebellion to last; bringing back DeluKnight is going to be another red herring.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I think the nods to season one, then throwing them out the window is pretty ingenious. I mean, you're basically parodying a parody at this point. How deeps does it go?!
TaelonZ
7X
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by TaelonZ »

Interesting on the long forshadowing at the begining of the season for DeluKnight. While the episode escapes me at one point Tsuu Shogun is spouting orders to Malshiina and she murmers "I wish DeluKnight were here". Maybe she had actually had this plan since the beginning and was just using Tsuu Shogun to revive DeluKnight. Though I do recall that she did not like DeluKnight when he first appeared, but that might be because the world was getting messed around with by Hatte.
Areku The O.F.
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: KR Black
2nd Favorite Series: KR Faiz
Dreamy: Too many to count...
Favorite Actor?: Tetsuo Kurata
Favorite Band: Dream Theater
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: "Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Old time is still a' flying
And that same flower that smiles you today
Tomorrow will be dying..."

Post by Areku The O.F. »

The Gekiranger bento, that's stuff of legends! XD
3... 2... 1... Time Out... Deformation.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

takenoko wrote:
[ Image ]
What's the deal with this one shachiiku?
Yare Yare Da Ze.

JoJo Reference.
09MurphyM
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by 09MurphyM »

Is it possible that Tsuu and Saboru Hatte were somehow connected, as almost immediately after Malshiina finished off Tsuu, Saboru Hatte went through some major health problems in the hospital before dying?
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by jolly_old_saint »

toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Last season, Mele's costume. This season, Mele's actress....plus Yuuko ruining GekiRanger for me is bad enough.

Gotta say this is one of the exciting episode for this season for me. We got a lot of stuff that usually don't come up anymore in current Sentai. And Tsuu's actor really looks extra weird without his wig and makeup...
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

So the nurse in this episode was Mele? I didn't even noticed it because there weren't really any good shots of her. Don't know how you guys caught it. Anyways, shit got real in this one and it was getting kinda crazy. Sucks to see Tsuu go away now. Just when he has gotten used to the Delusion World, he gets defeated and leaves. But I guess they did that to show us that Malshiina is the real boss of the show. I still wonder who this Saboru Hatte is. I have no idea where this is going. Lastly, I like DeluKnight's costume design so I'm glad to see him back.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

chronoxiong wrote:So the nurse in this episode was Mele? I didn't even noticed it because there weren't really any good shots of her. Don't know how you guys caught it. Anyways, shit got real in this one and it was getting kinda crazy. Sucks to see Tsuu go away now. Just when he has gotten used to the Delusion World, he gets defeated and leaves. But I guess they did that to show us that Malshiina is the real boss of the show. I still wonder who this Saboru Hatte is. I have no idea where this is going. Lastly, I like DeluKnight's costume design so I'm glad to see him back.
i think they mean the girl who was in the shop after yuuko's yaoi fantasy.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”