Not officially a Sentai
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: Akiba Tsuu 10 released

Post by chronoxiong »

locuas wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:So the nurse in this episode was Mele? I didn't even noticed it because there weren't really any good shots of her. Don't know how you guys caught it. Anyways, shit got real in this one and it was getting kinda crazy. Sucks to see Tsuu go away now. Just when he has gotten used to the Delusion World, he gets defeated and leaves. But I guess they did that to show us that Malshiina is the real boss of the show. I still wonder who this Saboru Hatte is. I have no idea where this is going. Lastly, I like DeluKnight's costume design so I'm glad to see him back.
i think they mean the girl who was in the shop after yuuko's yaoi fantasy.
Oh okay. My bad. I still didn't notice it. Lol...This episode had too much going on.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

No, the nurse was Mele. Granted there's no clear shot of her but her voice is realllllly distinct.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I caught it because I read the credits for updating the wiki page, but I had my suspicions because of her voice like Luna said.
CaptainTalon448
Adventure

Post by CaptainTalon448 »

I'm surprised no one mentioned that Haruko Momoi was actually in this episode for a brief amount of time. The only thing that would've made it better was that MOJO and Yamagata were in it.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

When I went back and scanned through to see where Hirata Yuka was, I figured she had to be the nurse because she got a distinctive profile. You never get to see her totally front-on, but yeah. The amount of Gekiranger in this episode was kind of startling.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”