What happened with Kyoko Hinami?

Not officially a Sentai
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

What happened with Kyoko Hinami?

Post by Dragonfan »

The other day I was looking at what the Akiba crew was doing at the moment, and I found out harsh things about her.

It seems that she had a car accident, and with that news came some rumors about her being drunk, having affair with producers and all that yellow journalism meat.

I looked at ther twitter and ameba blog, and both of them have been abandoned several months ago.

What happened? Is she retired?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: What happened with Kyoko Hinami?

Post by takenoko »

I dunno. The only news article that I found looked like it was from a tabloid site/link bait. There wasn't even a writer credit, so who knows.

But it does seem like she hasn't updated er twitter or blog in a while. I haven't seen any announcement of retirement. Maybe she's just avoiding the public for the time being.
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

takenoko wrote:But it does seem like she hasn't updated er twitter or blog in a while. I haven't seen any announcement of retirement. Maybe she's just avoiding the public for the time being.
Catching up on this thread a year later, it doesn't look like she's done any significant work in the last year. In fact unless Google Translate is failing me (and it probably is), it looks like she has taken up nude modeling and just released a new photo book?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1753741

I actually went looking for her blog first, but it looks like that is completely gone.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Apparently she's working under a new name and a new agency. She's now "Shurin" and looks like it's mostly music.

Return to “Hikounin Sentai AkibaRanger”