Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Wizard 15 released

Post by zeta_gundam »

All I can say is... are you seriously that dense, Chizuru?

I'm not too sure how I feel about the tail... It's... kinda odd?

And I really like Wajima. He's both funny and wise.
ReversedSentai
T-N Hakase

Re: Wizard 15 released

Post by ReversedSentai »

So Haruto protects Chizuru by lying to her. I wonder if she'll appear again to learn the truth.

Also, seeing how Wiseman was impressed by saying, "Not bad" in the end when he noticed the missing magic stone, I'm really starting to think that Wiseman and that White Mage are the same person.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

ReversedSentai wrote:So Haruto protects Chizuru by lying to her. I wonder if she'll appear again to learn the truth.

Also, seeing how Wiseman was impressed by saying, "Not bad" in the end when he noticed the missing magic stone, I'm really starting to think that Wiseman and that White Mage are the same person.
I hope she comes back later on in the show. I can't wait what happens when she finds out the truth.
zeta_gundam wrote:I'm not too sure how I feel about the tail... It's... kinda odd?
The tail is awesome. I love it when he splits the ocean with it. It's like he's Moses XD
Lunchboxx
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: All Sentai
Dreamy: To many to list!
Favorite Actor?: To many to list
Favorite Band: Van Canto
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: ASIAN GIRLS!
Quote: Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it."

Post by Lunchboxx »

The tail is a nice touch. We seem to be getting a part of Dragon with each ring element: Flame has the head, Hurricane has the wings, and Water has the tail.

What will Land be getting? Claws? Legs?

As for the episode, it was good. Pretty sad way to end things.

I honestly thought that there was SOME way for Phantoms to have some sort of humanity. but after this episode, I'm fairly certain that when you die and become a Phantom, you lose ALL shreds of humanity left in you.

The new water form is great, Love seeing a blue suited rider. (Favorite color)

Not much else to say really, it was just a good episode.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

"Hey, he just turned into a blue suited thing that said it was water related, I should totally jump into the water to get away!"

SMART VILLAIN HE IS NOT

Also, does it seem to anyone else that Wizard is hideously lazy about chasing the Phantoms?
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

I guess not every story has a happy ending.

That girl's not very bright apparently. I hope they come back to this story in a future episode, right now she's the most likely to fall into despair if they were to revisit this arc.

Haruto, why you no chase the Phantoms?
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know if it's fair to criticize Chizuru. I mean, given her situation, she really shouldn't have any idea as to what's going on. The amount of information available to her is different from us as the omniscient viewer.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

takenoko wrote:I don't know if it's fair to criticize Chizuru. I mean, given her situation, she really shouldn't have any idea as to what's going on. The amount of information available to her is different from us as the omniscient viewer.
That's true, we have more information and to us it seems fairly obvious what's going on, but at the same time, if you take into account what she believes is true (Satoshi is a Gate, there's a Phantom after him, Haruto is supposed to protect him) and what actually happens (Haruto protects Chizuru instead, Phantom and Satoshi are never in the same place together, Haruto has more interest in protecting her than Satoshi), then wouldn't it be natural to conclude that something's not right? I suppose you can argue that because Haruto has no reason to lie to her (from her standpoint), then it's okay to believe him, given that he just knows more about what's going on than she does.

The thing that makes me not want to buy Haruto's story (Satoshi left for America, he give me the film to give to you) even if he wasn't lying is the fact that it's him and not Satoshi that gives Chizuru the film. Given the way Chizuru describes her and Satoshi's relationship, I don't think he would finish the film and A) not give it to her in person, or B) not watch it with her. Of course, she says "From the moment we met, he's always been selfish", so perhaps Satoshi would do that anyway? I still don't buy it though.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
BigSlim
7X
Quote: There is wisdom in tokusatsu shows.

Post by BigSlim »

Reactions while watching:
That intro theme movie footage is breathtaking!

That Wizard VS Medusa & Lizardman is breathtaking!

Chizuru's stupidity is charming and that poster of her movie with Satoshi is gorgeous.

That music when Chizuru is encouraging Satoshi to follow his dreams is so nice.

Excellent finishing move subarashi.

where the hell is thing shall not be said its ep 15 already geez.
Last edited by Phoenix512 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You guys were warn weeks ago but now one week ban
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.

Post by Knight of L-sama »

I've got to say, now that Water Dragon has debuted it has firmed up my opinion on something. There's nothing wrong with the Dragon forms really but I think they'd all benefit from having their colour schemes, especially the coats, made a couple of shades darker. Water and Fire especially, but even Wind would benefit from the change.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Post by Gottis »

I'm just gonna say... WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING HARUTO?? I'm NOT impressed with him lying to her in the least.
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!

Post by XerBlade »

Gottis wrote:I'm just gonna say... WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING HARUTO?? I'm NOT impressed with him lying to her in the least.
I'd say the chances of her immediately falling to despair the moment he told her the truth would be pretty much 100%. Kinda counterproductive, no?

There are in general two types of lies: lies to protect yourself, and lies to protect another. It's kinda hard to reasonably say the latter is a bad thing from a third party perspective and not seem like a jerk yourself.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

I'm just gonna point out the giant white elephant here and say that Water Dragon finisher is just as silly as OOO Putotyra finisher. Felt it was silly then, feel it's still silly now.

As per the ending, I think it was a more mature ending for a while now. "You can't handle the truth." Yeah, that's part of life.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Nice little episode.
I'm finding Phantoms to be kinda cruel, and hoping they become crueler in the future. I mean physical attacking someone is cruel, but the whole despair aspect is something I find pretty interesting.
Still waiting for the day when Haruto can't save someone, and a badass Phantom becomes their enemy.
Rinko was....kinda profound. She's right sometimes telling the truth isn't the best course of action.
Water Dragon got shafted in my opinion. I don't like it's Henshin Call(I believe they are sounds of water splashing in Japanese) and it felt like it got the shortest screen time of the others so far.
That said, I like it. The sea split was cool and using the tail like a sword to shatter Lizard was cooler. Also the tail didn't look that bad to me. I was expecting it to be really out of place.
stalydan
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Tendou (Kabuto)
Favorite Band: Versailles
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by stalydan »

Pretty cool episode. Definitely made up for last week's kinda weak one. Lizardman is definitely the cruellest Phantom I've seen yet.

Wiseman's bit at the end got me throwing my Wiseman = White Wizard suspicions all up in a fit. It's either he's saying it to Koyomi or White Wizard.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing Land Dragon now though I've got a feeling it won't be for at least another two weeks seeing as he wasn't in the preview. Hopefully the Henshin theme will be better than Water Dragon's is though.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”