< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: KR Wizard 40 released

Post by chronoxiong »

tr0jance wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:Well that was a disappointing Rider costume design. It looks just like a Riotrooper from Faiz. Did Toei forget that they are still fresh in our minds after seeing them in action during the Decade series? I'm cool with having a female Rider though it was just the design that got me disappointed. Also, I thought Nitou was going to get a motorcycle in this show too. But I guess not. Instead, he helps teach a kid to ride a bicycle. The main plot of this episode was understandable but I still think it was forced just to give us a reason to care for the characters being introduced.

Did your Sig actually happened? :shock:
Lol no. I just photoshopped the shiny effects. They might've been posing for this picture for fun only.
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Just as a random observation to take my mind of the disappointing Mage suit...

I did like Rinko and Haruto heading off to investigate Fueki. Even if the process wound up being slow, tedious and mind numbingly boring, it does make Haruto seem more proactive than some other riders such as Gentarou from Fourze.

Also I like it when the writers remember that Rinko is a cop and as such has connections and resources as opposed to say Shunpei who has... a bike and really loud socks.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

What the? I thought the main writer's previous series is Hibiki, not 555.....
there goes my hope of another female Rider with a good motive for the series....

I guess being driven to despair under normal daylight can only bring out the mook level magic out of you, so Haruto who's being driven to despair under the so-called 'ceremony' gains more powerful magic source.

Is that what you are indicating? Wizard's writers........
Fat D
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by Fat D »

chronoxiong wrote:Well that was a disappointing Rider costume design. It looks just like a Riotrooper from Faiz. Did Toei forget that they are still fresh in our minds after seeing them in action during the Decade series?
Decade probably saw more Riotrooper use than all of Faiz, with Diend spamming them at every opportunity and what not. Still, Decade was 2009. That was four years ago. So it is not that fresh.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Over four years old isn't something -I- would call "fresh".

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”