Favorite Actor?: Gai
Favorite Band: Yes
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: my GF
Quote: GOKAICHANGE! GoooookaiSiiiilver!

Re: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai Released

Post by TankCoyote »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:
TankCoyote wrote:This may be a stupid question but why do we not see Stronger Powered Up in any of the later visual media?
It's on par with an Ultimate Form as far as power....well probably. Ultimates are a Heisei thing. That and they probably don't have the suit anymore.
Doubt that's the original Stronger suit in KRT. Couldn't they make another like they did with the standard? I mean, he is the first Rider to use a form change...
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Just to clear up a misconception that hasn't been pointed out yet:

He didn't want to revive Kusaka because he loved the guy so much. Takumi wanted to revive him because he honestly believed that Kusaka had more right to live than himself.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

And it's resolved when Takumi learns... that he should just live more.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

oh my god kogashi you fucking bastard
jolly_old_saint
Faiz
Favorite series: Gumby
2nd Favorite Series: Dengekibikifaizenger

Post by jolly_old_saint »

Wait, the hell? Why wasn't this released on Kaixa day? You humans who cannot love him must be in his way!!

I liked this one. Sure, I only really liked a third of it. And they sort of took the plot from Decade's movie for a third time. But fucking hell, it's a cameo movie with actual cameos. Who do things. It took five years, but we got there. Shame it will all be taken back in next year's "Drive x Gaim: lock-shaped wheeltavaganza featuring someone else in Lion-Maru's suit 'cause why the fuck not."

I know Kaixa didn't die that way. And the time train's blown up five times. And the red time demon used to have a crew. And need a host to change. And come to think of it, there's at least two riders who couldn't transform at the end of their show for one reason or another. Not counting Decade, whose show ended with him getting shot in the face. Also Number 2 probably shouldn't sound like he's 20. And the white Black guy shouldn't be two different people. And that's probably the tip of the iceberg. But for once, there's a logical explanation for all of that. Damn You Decade Man was a magical pixie the whole time. So there you go.

The biggest crime is that they don't all do the Fourze handshake at the end. Not even Mexican Rent-a-Fourze. Way to shit on his handshake theme, movie.

Also, is it too much to ask for a hand flick? Even the Mexican Rent-a-555 remembered to do that!
Phoenix512 wrote:But then they couldn't do the Black jokes with Joker with Philip was there as well.
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

When Takumi got out his old phone I almost recoiled. All I could think was, "Where is a Samsung product placement representative? Someone give Faiz a Galaxy S5 [and new Galaxy Gear belt] and let him go nuts!"

It was nice seeing him though, considering what a rushed mess the ending of Faiz was.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

Really wish they could get at least Fourze's actor to come back. And also Hino Eiji. All them Riders after Decade need to have a reunion for one big showdown!
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

darkmage02 wrote:Really wish they could get at least Fourze's actor to come back. And also Hino Eiji. All them Riders after Decade need to have a reunion for one big showdown!
They have tried to get the original cast, but Sota Fukushi( Fourze) was busy with his manga adaptation drama movie and Watanabe Shu( OOO) was practicing some kind of Martial arts for his upcoming movie Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titans). Lucky they had Inoue Masahiro( Decade) finish his martial arts action movie before announced the Movie Taisen and Kiriyama Renn to fill in the cast reprised their roles.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

It's just really tricky to get actors back en masse. You can't hang around forever, hoping your former employers will ring you up with a day or two of shooting. People got careers, and even though they may want to do it, they just can't afford to for whatever reason. These movies are almost certainly written around who they can get, anyway; Toei probably have several ideas for somewhat modular storylines to slot in and out, and then they just use the ones the actors agreed to.
darkmage02
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Ryuki
Dreamy: Miu from Fourze
Favorite Band: The GazettE
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: DIGIMON!
Quote: I devour your dreams as I watch you despair.

Post by darkmage02 »

yah I know they can't sit down and wait forever and regardless who Toei decide to bring back, I hope this trend continues. Faiz/Takumi's story-continuation (albeit altered) was good, hopefully they can do that with at least one other older Rider in future films. Would be so good to see Ryuki returns! (and perhaps some explanation as to how on earth did he still have Ryuki's power)
Complete. Start Up. 3. 2. 1. Time Out. Reformation.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”