Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Gaim 43 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Gaim_43

What goes around comes around.

Man, people are dropping like flies. Guess this series really is ending or something.

It's pretty fun to watch Mitsuzane's story arc. It's very much like a Greek classic tragedy. He starts off with noble intentions, but hubris, an ends-justifies-the-means attitude, and the weaknesses of his characters bring him to his ultimate destruction. Yeah, he's done terrible things, but he's also lost everything that he's cared about in the process. And in the end, that just leaves him utterly broken.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Re: KR Gaim 43 released

Post by DaVinci030 »

Oh my... looks like Ryouma gets rage over Kaito's unknown transformation.

I say goodbye to Professor Ryouma. :-(

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Ryouma destroys all the Genesis Drivers except for his to get an advantage and in the end he dies a pitiful death. With all those tweaks to his genesis driver you think he would have fought a little better. I find it funny how Kaitou overpowered him. So all the Genesis drivers are destroyed except for the one Ryouma dropped I guess Minato is going to use that driver or something. Frankly, even though I hate Micchi I feel pity for him. He has lost everything that he cared about: Kouta, Mai, his friends. Now he has nothing left to live for. Even without his Genesis Driver, he better kick some ass as Ryugen.

Spoiler
Minato and Kaitou pls wai you do dis to le armored riders. Honestly with all the other riders being beaten up there's only Micchi and Kouta left to stop them. I'm more interested in seeing Micchi as Ryugen again. It makes me wonder how he'll stand up to them with a Sengoku Driver.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Ryouma isn't a fighter. He can't easily get the upper hand on someone with greater power without employing every coward tactic in the book to do so. That's why he created auto destructs on the other Genesis Drivers along with fine tuning his own Lemon Energy Seed with additional abilities that Kaito's Lemon Energy Seed didn't have.

So Mai completes the time paradox and screws up completely with the additional bonus of helping Helheim with its champion selection. Good job!

Micchi is done for. The only thing he can do is die or just be broken alive.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I thought Ryouma tweaked his Genesis Driver not his lock seed o.o
SacredCultivator
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Dreamy: Ichimichi Mao
My boom: Fansubbing

Post by SacredCultivator »

As I called it from the start, I knew they needed some redemption for Micchi and I wouldn't like it... And i stand by it. I know he lost everything and we should pity him but at the same time, for me at least, he brought that all on himself. Now if he wasn't at fault from the start sure I'll like him more. LIke for Kaito, I can like him even if he is an Inves because his goal was power and he's obtained it throughout, not only that he's had redeeming factors throughout the series unlike Micchi.

And the loyalty in this is unreal, I understand Kouta plays the middle-man in trying to calm / be at peace with everyone but when someone (Micchi) does the things that's he's done, to think / forgive him, NO!

Looking forward to the next episode, but yup I was right about the Micchi / redemption thing and not liking it.
daburuwosagase
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Fourze
Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"

Post by daburuwosagase »

I needed the Bop It commercial after all this stuff happening in the first ten minutes. Oh god oh man. I mean, Mai going back in time was pretty expected, but not being able to tell them anything relevant was a little surprising. I guess the force ruling time forbids charades too?

It's pretty amazing that I can take Ryouma seriously now even when he's still wearing those shorts. Or rather... past tense.

Spoiler
EVERYONE'S DEAAAAAAAAAAD. Obviously shenanigans are gonna happen and Kouta will be revived (probably not by the power of yuujou and seishun though). Micchi looks to be out of the running. It's just between Kouta and Kaitou now, and maybe Minato gets to do some cool stuff in the finale too.

And hey, that Home's CM has Daruma from @DEEP in it.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

Phoenix512 wrote:So Mai completes the time paradox and screws up completely with the additional bonus of helping Helheim with its champion selection. Good job!
Yeah! I noticed that there's an additional scenes to episode 23. (Y)
Spoiler
Looks like this series is reaching to its climax. Looking forward to it.

Kaito is the DESTROYER of the world? To obtain the OUGON no KAJITSU?

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

SacredCultivator wrote:
Looking forward to the next episode, but yup I was right about the Micchi / redemption thing and not liking it.
Honestly even though I hate Micchi I still like him as a character. I'm actually looking forward to him kick ass as Ryugen again. If it ever happens :|
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them

Post by takenoko »

LOL daburuwosagase, none of those commercials are going to be in the final release. Though we did release Bop It a few weeks ago.
daburuwosagase
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Fourze
Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"

Post by daburuwosagase »

Figured they wouldn't be, but still worth a mention. That Bop It one is always amusing.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

Conveniently placed sacks of feathers are not at all contrived.

Whoops.

Hopefully Mai will get a chance to do something interesting with the Golden Fruit instead of running into arbitrary limitations imposed by the writers. Too many limitations will contradict the premise that it has the power to do anything the user wishes.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them

Post by takenoko »

Silence, the laws of time and space and destiny forbid such blasphemy!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Even the Dragon Balls had their limits, so the Golden Fruit has limits as well. As much I bash other people for referring to a writer's past works, I do have to say in a previous work, he already broke the laws of time and universal order. Do we really need another breakdown of laws of space and universal order for the conclusion of Gaim?
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

GAIM! Never would have imagined that this show would be so damn amazing. Just looking forward the end now.
I knew Mitsuzane would end up broken. I feel for him. Even though he's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”