DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 11 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

Well it's more on both German and Bernardo. I can say in other words, it's ZORO vs ZEX.

I learned in the flashback that Bernardo broke the Makai code by killing humans while protecting Anna and German. I think it's because of the witch hunt. What a tricky thing.

I also learned that Bernardo also loves Anna. What is this? A love triangle? (Never mind about that 'cause it'll never happened)

Oh I forgot! (Unlike Barago of the original Garo) Bernardo Dion is the Dark Knight Zex (暗黒騎士ゼクス). And I don't know anything about Makai code.

This episode's kanji Zetsuei (絶影) means cutting a shadow. Does this means German will cut down the dark knight like Bernardo?

~~~

So Leon and Alfonso confronted Mendoza. And what the hell is with that barrier?! I've never seen that one before. Is it to protect Mendoza?!

I think I had enough of this. So next episode is...
Spoiler
Looks like Mendoza summons that big Horror from the Makai. What will you do, Leon, Alfonso?

Oh... here comes that flamed Garo. Heart Destruction?
Find out next week.

abazigal
7X

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 11 spoiler thread

Post by abazigal »

Was anyone puzzled when Bernardo dissolved away after he died? Does this mean that he had always been (possessed by) a horror all along? The beginning seemed to imply that he fell willingly. Especially the last part, he seemed to have woken up from some long dream right before he died.

My word, Zoro is strong! We hardly get to see him in action, and this episode affirms that he's not just all talk.

This series is progressingly quite smoothly. Can't wait for the next episode! :D
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

abazigal wrote:Was anyone puzzled when Bernardo dissolved away after he died? Does this mean that he had always been (possessed by) a horror all along? The beginning seemed to imply that he fell willingly. Especially the last part, he seemed to have woken up from some long dream right before he died.

My word, Zoro is strong! We hardly get to see him in action, and this episode affirms that he's not just all talk.

This series is progressingly quite smoothly. Can't wait for the next episode! :D
I was puzzled too, and I thought the same, or at least that was I think they were implying.

The action was good, but I would rather have a less hectic fight, at least one steady frame, because I couldn't even see Bernardo's horse.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Zoro was boss. I like his casual demeanor, despite the fact he was fighting seriously. His response the horse drill lance thing was hilarious.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

abazigal wrote:Was anyone puzzled when Bernardo dissolved away after he died? Does this mean that he had always been (possessed by) a horror all along?
Maybe. But I saw Bernardo's eyes back in the end of episode 6.

Oh I just the word "Inga" (If you go to timestamp 21:49). But why is FUNimation translates "Inga" into "cause"? I know Inga means Yin self in the original series.

Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

因果 (inga) cause and effect; karma; fate

see also: funimation not properly researching the background of the shows they translate and realizing it's a show-specific term

Return to “Garo Anime”