DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 13 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

My my... that was a boring start of the second half with few Horror fights. This episode's kanji means Wandering. New opening theme is little boring to me.

Thankfully, Leon survived. That girl who saved Leon is Lara, who's from some farming place with her dog. My question is, Lara's a wandering girl?
Lara's voice actress was seen in Daybreak special and Web Radio (with Alfonso's voice actor).

For me, it's a good thing that he forgets his mother's... to prevent berserk?

For the new ending theme, I really like it (also with the song title). It was the voice of Aasureban of 100 Years After who sung the ending song. He's Morikubo Showtaro.

Edit: NSFW Horror (of this week) with damn boobs. Just like in the first episode when a Horror is a damn whore.
Spoiler
Oh my... how did Ema find him?

And what is Alfonso doing while dealing with a group of theives?

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 13 spoiler thread

Post by OOOKaiser »

So it seems like to me that Lara might be interested in him. She could prove to be the girl that finally gets rid of his memory of his mother. I can't wait to see Leon get his armor back though. To be honest I'm actually fallen in love with Leon's golden armor. Its sleeker and much more fitting for Leon's body unlike the original armor.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

OOOKaiser wrote:So it seems like to me that Lara might be interested in him. She could prove to be the girl that finally gets rid of his memory of his mother.
Yeah. That might prevent him from being berserked.

Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

I actually expected León to either be dead or return with a vengeance in the second season and just continue to have Alfonso as the new protagonist. I think that would have been badass. Since this episode highly focuses on León's situation, I wonder if he'll be important, or eventually redeem himself as GARO once again. Who knows. We'll just have to wait until the next season.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

He'll eventually be Garo again sooner or later in the show. At the ending credits he was shown to have Zaruba on his hand again while in a protective stance to keep Lara safe behind him. I actually prefer Leon to be Garo than Alfonso.
Victormaru
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Post by Victormaru »

OOOKaiser wrote:At the ending credits he was shown to have Zaruba on his hand again.
Oh! I totally forgot that Zaruba was even in the show, LOL! Ever since the episode where León obtains him, I thought Zaruba was going to start assisting him in his Horror hunts like in the live action series. But Zaruba is never mentioned or even talked again after that. It's like that whole episode was just pointless. At least in the first season. If they're planning on using Zaruba in the second season then they should've just waited until then. Now it's going to be like, "Oh, by the way. I have Zaruba, who's been quiet forever".
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I would of thought Alfonso would have made sure none of Mendozas old staff were still in the castle.

Return to “Garo Anime”