DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Garo Honoo no Kokuin 15 spoiler thread

Post by DaVinci030 »

Julio is back to build the Knight of Light (Garo) with these craftsmen. If I were a Garo fan, they don't know the meaning of Soul Metal. lol

That's a weird design of Knight of Light... and it's too big to display for the people of Valiante.

Oh yeah... no Horror for this episode and no action for Alfonso and German 'cause it's a bear. And what the hell is that finishing move? Garo Punch? (Don't tell me that finishing move came from Rider/Sentai)

I forgot to mention that Julio is actually voiced by Yamaguchi Tappei (Ticket of TQG). And it's his second time to appear since episode 6.

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Garo Honoo no Kokuin 15 spoiler thread

Post by Phoenix512 »

Garo Punch and everything like that came from Mazinger Z.

I did like how the villagers were trying to fight for themselves with the Knight of Light copy.
Dragonfan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dragonfan »

The worst thing about this episode is that they actually drew the fake armor, without CGI, but we have to see the CGI armors every week...
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It's such a mixed technological period. Video camera at the start. Sewing machines. Steam powered mecha.

Return to “Garo Anime”