Is Ghost the worst Kamen Rider series ever?

G-g-ghosts?!
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Ghost Wiki Link

< Drive | Ghost | Ex-Aid >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Is Ghost the worst Kamen Rider series ever?

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Jehal wrote:
Go-On Macaroni wrote: the whole thing-ala-doo with Asumu wanting to become a doctor despite following Hibiki around the whole dang show (and there was no inkling beforehand that a doctor was what he wanted).
I preferred that, honestly. Asumu showed signs of becoming a better person, but not becoming a stronger person until that arc came around. This is why I liked Kyousuke; his character development may have been a little rushed to fit in, but from start to finish he developed as the kind of person to become an Oni.
That still doesn't mean to dump his whole character goal though; Asumu could've developed as a character and still become an Oni, not give to Inoue-rehash-who never stopped being a rehash* Kiriya. That kid didn't deserve it,

*I like Inoue, but credit where it's due.
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Re: Is Ghost the worst Kamen Rider series ever?

Post by rubius »

nah, for me the worst rider has to be hibiki i mean if all the enemys need to be killed is sound than a sonic cannon would be a better bet than letting a demon inside your own body.
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:

Return to “Kamen Rider Ghost”