Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man VS Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders Released!

Aids forever!
Forum rules

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Wiki Link

< Ghost | Ex-Aid | Build >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

☆☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆☆
36%
☆☆☆
25%
☆☆
No votes
4%

Total votes: 28
xiiliea
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Gaia
Favorite Actor?: Fujita Ray
Alignment: Neutral Good

Re: Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man VS Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders Released!

Post by xiiliea »

PkmnChmp5 wrote:
xiiliea wrote:
Ugh, looks like the result of copy-paste. I translated it correctly in the wiki.
Are ya'll gonna bother with a V2 or just let it go? Personally, I'm more concerned with the audio issue I mentioned. It's annoying me to no end.
I only did the romaji translation on the wiki and a quick check through it, nothing else, so I'm not sure about that. Maybe Dev can answer this.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Re: Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man VS Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders Released!

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

xiiliea wrote:
PkmnChmp5 wrote: Are ya'll gonna bother with a V2 or just let it go? Personally, I'm more concerned with the audio issue I mentioned. It's annoying me to no end.
I only did the romaji translation on the wiki and a quick check through it, nothing else, so I'm not sure about that. Maybe Dev can answer this.
*Attempts to summon @DevGryphon *
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: SKYRIM!!
Quote: Define normal...
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by DevGryphon »

*mutters to self* stupid me...

Anyway, I can fix the typo. Not sure how it happened because I'm 90% sure I copied the lyrics from the wiki...
Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix the audio quality issue. It's probably an issue with my raw file but I didn't notice anything in either the raw, QC, FQC, and final MV files. *shrugs*

I'll look at them again after I get some sleep. (It's 4:30am at the time of this post and I've been up since noon yesterday and worked 12 hours last night (stupid call-offs...))
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, may you cheat death; if you steal, may you steal a woman's heart; if you fight, may you fight for a brother; if you drink, may you drink with me.
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by DevGryphon »

PkmnChmp5 wrote: *Attempts to summon @DevGryphon *
Bah humbug...
Here's to cheating, stealing, fighting, and drinking. If you cheat, may you cheat death; if you steal, may you steal a woman's heart; if you fight, may you fight for a brother; if you drink, may you drink with me.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

DevGryphon wrote:*mutters to self* stupid me...

Anyway, I can fix the typo. Not sure how it happened because I'm 90% sure I copied the lyrics from the wiki...
Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix the audio quality issue. It's probably an issue with my raw file but I didn't notice anything in either the raw, QC, FQC, and final MV files. *shrugs*

I'll look at them again after I get some sleep. (It's 4:30am at the time of this post and I've been up since noon yesterday and worked 12 hours last night (stupid call-offs...))
It's really subtle, but it's there. It kinda sounds slightly... blurry? That's probably not the best way to describe it. Here's where I got the unsubbed vid from, so maybe you can pick up on the difference. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5855748/
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

PkmnChmp5, I know you're more concern about the audio issue, but can you specify what's wrong with the audio?

(I just don't understand what audio issue without any reason.)

Edit: Oh... was it about the audio quality you spoke of?

PkmnChmp5
Go Go!

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

DaVinci030 wrote:PkmnChmp5, I know you're more concern about the audio issue, but can you specify what's wrong with the audio?

Yeah, from the 1:15 mark to about 1:36 the music seems to drop in quality (as if the resolution dropped). The vocals sound fine, but the music sounds slightly... off. It doesn't do it during the other choruses. That's the best way I can think of to put it into words. I've got the CD (the version without the DVD) & I've been comparing the CD audio with the unsubbed vid I downloaded from bilibili with the subbed vid from ya'll & I clearly hear a difference. Or I've just listened to it so many times, I've completely lost what was left of my mind. I thought it might be on my end, but it's doing the same thing on both my laptop & my desktop.

Not sure if that helped clear it up or not...
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by DevGryphon »

PkmnChmp5 wrote:
DaVinci030 wrote:PkmnChmp5, I know you're more concern about the audio issue, but can you specify what's wrong with the audio?

Yeah, from the 1:15 mark to about 1:36 the music seems to drop in quality (as if the resolution dropped). The vocals sound fine, but the music sounds slightly... off. It doesn't do it during the other choruses. That's the best way I can think of to put it into words. I've got the CD (the version without the DVD) & I've been comparing the CD audio with the unsubbed vid I downloaded from bilibili with the subbed vid from ya'll & I clearly hear a difference. Or I've just listened to it so many times, I've completely lost what was left of my mind. I thought it might be on my end, but it's doing the same thing on both my laptop & my desktop.

It kind of did. I think I hear what you're talking about but it's something that I can't fix right now, I would need a new raw vid to fix it, and I can't get the vid from bilibili, and I certainly can't afford to buy the CD/DVD combo right now (stupid hour long drive to work eating all of my gas...and money)

That being said, the typo is easily fixable. It's already fixed and I'll set it up to encode while I'm at work tomorrow
xiiliea
Humongous

Post by xiiliea »

DevGryphon wrote:
PkmnChmp5 wrote: Yeah, from the 1:15 mark to about 1:36 the music seems to drop in quality (as if the resolution dropped). The vocals sound fine, but the music sounds slightly... off. It doesn't do it during the other choruses. That's the best way I can think of to put it into words. I've got the CD (the version without the DVD) & I've been comparing the CD audio with the unsubbed vid I downloaded from bilibili with the subbed vid from ya'll & I clearly hear a difference. Or I've just listened to it so many times, I've completely lost what was left of my mind. I thought it might be on my end, but it's doing the same thing on both my laptop & my desktop.

It kind of did. I think I hear what you're talking about but it's something that I can't fix right now, I would need a new raw vid to fix it, and I can't get the vid from bilibili, and I certainly can't afford to buy the CD/DVD combo right now (stupid hour long drive to work eating all of my gas...and money)

That being said, the typo is easily fixable. It's already fixed and I'll set it up to encode while I'm at work tomorrow
You could use audio from a pure audio version, maybe?
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

DevGryphon wrote:It kind of did. I think I hear what you're talking about but it's something that I can't fix right now, I would need a new raw vid to fix it, and I can't get the vid from bilibili, and I certainly can't afford to buy the CD/DVD combo right now (stupid hour long drive to work eating all of my gas...and money)

I'm assuming you can't get it from bilibili for some legal reason. Regardless, I might be placing an order from CDJapan soon, & if I do I might throw the CD+DVD combo in with it (I planned on getting it eventually anyway). If I do, I can send you the raw MV if you want.

But either way, thank you so much for hearing me out, fixing the typo, and proving I'm not totally crazy (yet). You guys are awesome.
DevGryphon
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by DevGryphon »

PkmnChmp5 wrote:
DevGryphon wrote:It kind of did. I think I hear what you're talking about but it's something that I can't fix right now, I would need a new raw vid to fix it, and I can't get the vid from bilibili, and I certainly can't afford to buy the CD/DVD combo right now (stupid hour long drive to work eating all of my gas...and money)

I'm assuming you can't get it from bilibili for some legal reason. Regardless, I might be placing an order from CDJapan soon, & if I do I might throw the CD+DVD combo in with it (I planned on getting it eventually anyway). If I do, I can send you the raw MV if you want.

But either way, thank you so much for hearing me out, fixing the typo, and proving I'm not totally crazy (yet). You guys are awesome.
We know :D
xiiliea
Humongous

Post by xiiliea »

v2 of Movin' On released to fix both issues. No change with Heisei Generations.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

xiiliea wrote:v2 of Movin' On released to fix both issues. No change with Heisei Generations.
It's perfect now. Thank you guys so much. :D
SengalBoy
Quote: Yare yare daze~

Post by SengalBoy »

Apparently the female henchman will be in the upcoming Ultraman Geed, and she also is a swordfighter. That's the benefit of working with Sakamoto, he loves to collab with actresses a lot.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I'll bet he does!

Return to “Kamen Rider Ex-Aid”