Fusion Up! Ultra Fight Orb 08

Kai of Den-O who lends the power of lights, becomes an Ultraman.
Forum rules
The Origin Saga Wiki link | Ultra Fight Orb Wiki link

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Rating

☆☆☆☆☆
100%
☆☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 2
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Fusion Up! Ultra Fight Orb 08

Post by DaVinci030 »

< Previous | Wiki Article

Alt title: Finish him, Orb! Watch the very end after this.

I think Orb gave everything he got to defeat Reibatos. In the aftermath, why do Ultramen invite Orb to be part of Space Garrison after his battle with Reibatos? IIRC in TV series, he's a wandering sun.

Epilogue...
Spoiler
Oh what the---???

===============================================================================================

With it, this concludes the Ultra Fight Orb series. When the Blu-ray came to my hand (with Reibatos figure) on September, maybe I'll release the (single) full version from 1-8.

For those who're asking for that, we'll sub Ultraman Orb the Movie: Lend Me The Power Of Bonds, which will be released in JPN next month on Blu-ray. And as for The Origin Saga, I dunno. But VerusMaya II stated that Tsuburaya or Amazon Prime ain't doin' something for English subs (Maybe just like Amazons S1).

DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Fusion Up! Ultra Fight Orb 08

Post by DekaBreak »

DaVinci030 wrote:
In the aftermath, why do Ultramen invite Orb to be part of Space Garrison after his battle with Reibatos? IIRC in TV series, he's a wandering sun.
This is set after the series and the movie, so he's been to Earth twice by now, but it is the first time he's personally meeting Zoffy-san and Jack-san who don't know of his wanderer status.

Return to “Ultraman Orb (Spin-offs)”