Figure-Rise Standard Ultraman Suit Project announced. (Post-Showa Ultramen drawn like Manga!Ultraman)

Giants of Light.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Figure-Rise Standard Ultraman Suit Project announced. (Post-Showa Ultramen drawn like Manga!Ultraman)

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Mantan-web, Hobby Dengeki, and the Ultraman Heroes site has the report. Tiga suit coming soon.

Remember the Ultraman manga and/or its Netflix-exclusive anime??

In a collaborative effort between Bandai, Tsuburaya and artists behind said manga, Bandai will be releasing model kits of 1/12 Ultraman Suit models based on the many familiar, post-Showa Ultramen.

I seriously hope this project is successful, because I want Figure-Rise models of the Noa and Zero Suits.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Figure-Rise Standard Ultraman Suit Project announced. (Post-Showa Ultramen drawn like Manga!Ultraman)

Post by Catastrophe »

I've always liked the Shimizu and Sjimogichi designs since Linebarrels. The ultraman designs are interesting because they actually have feet, unlike all their mecha designs.

Return to “Ultraman”