KR Heisei Generations FOREVER released

It's pronounced Ji Oh. AKA Kamen Rider Double Decade
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zi-O Wiki Link

< Build | Zi-O | Zero-One >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
WannaFantaMan
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Legends of Tomorrow
2nd Favorite Series: Boku no Hero Academia
Dreamy: I have too many to list xD
Favorite Actor?: Kevin Conroy
Favorite Band: Hanson
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Fallout 4 and Elden Ring
Quote: AH, BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! My mortal enemy!
Type: ESFJ Provider

Re: KR Heisei Generations FOREVER released

Post by WannaFantaMan »

takenoko wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:25 am
astonwave wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:51 am Can we.... can we assume this will be the last one? take can only fuck up so many times. LMFAO.
I'll show you all the depths of my capacity to fuck up! Coming soon, Hesei Generations FOREVER the FOREVER version.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. DEW ETH!!!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

astonwave wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 pm
takenoko wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:25 am

I'll show you all the depths of my capacity to fuck up! Coming soon, Hesei Generations FOREVER the FOREVER version.
I appreciate you being able to take people just fucking with you because of your mistakes. Cheers.
If that bothered me, doing this for 15+ years would have been a poor choice on my part! It's cool, in general people just want the best possible work out of us so I'm glad to oblige.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Absolute legend Take.
Sonicguy001
Go Go!
Quote: I'm a Kamen Rider

Post by Sonicguy001 »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:42 pm
HowlingSnail wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:02 pm You'll have to forgive me if I don't immediately rush to download V4. I think I'll wait for V5, thanks.
LOL, fair.

>No, that voice was Misora's and I can comfirm it because when I watch the movie, I'm using a headhone and not the computer speaker. When I heard the voice, it was Misora, not Grease. Believe me, I know all of the characters' voice when I heard them. Please, I'm begging you. :(

I talked it over with Xiiliea and she convinced me that it is Misora. I had to listen to it a few more times

>so since we're talking about the movie, I have to ask THE stupid question: who was Den-O in the final battle? Ryotaro or Momotaros?

Even though Ryoutarou showed up, I feel like nowadays Den-O is just the Imagins.
personally I think it's a Momotaros possessed Ryotaro in the final battle, but to each their own
Ridebeat
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Ghost
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito
Dreamy: Shijima Kiriko
Favorite Actor?: Sano Gaku
Favorite Band: DA PUMP
My boom: Video Game
Quote: The law of victory has been set
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Ridebeat »

Hello, Takenoko, i see you haven't fixed Agito's word at 1:30:27. He still said "I will protect the place where everyone belongs". Again, it should be "We will protect the place where everyone belongs". I thought you guys already fix this errors. Sorry to disturb you guys
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Huh, how about that. Ah well, it'd be pretty silly to do a new version just for that. Not sure why it wasn't addressed earlier but it's a pretty minor thing overall.
Ridebeat
Adventure

Post by Ridebeat »

Ridebeat wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:59 pm Hello, Takenoko, i see you haven't fixed Agito's word at 1:30:27. He still said "I will protect the place where everyone belongs". Again, it should be "We will protect the place where everyone belongs". I thought you guys already fix this errors. Sorry to disturb you guys

"KR Heisei Generations FOREVER v3 released!

Submitted by takenoko on Fri, 05/31/2019 - 17:01"

"Sorry, sorry! Hopefully this will be the last one, although I did get an e-mail from one guy that said we mixed up an oretachi with an ore.

But yeah, got some real good feedback and had a nice back and forth about this on the forums. If you want to see a full list of all the changes, please check out the thread.

And just to mention, I don't use Facebook so if you ever see a mistake or have some feedback, probably sending me an e-mail or mentioning it on the forums would be the quickest way to get a response from me. Like this v3 is all thanks to the feedback that we received on the forums."

Isn't this thing you mentioned earlier when you make Version 3. I thought you said you got a feedback from certain someone that you mixed up ore and ore-tachi. So i thought you mean you will fix Agito's word that I mentioned before.
Ridebeat
Adventure

Post by Ridebeat »

takenoko wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:41 pm Huh, how about that. Ah well, it'd be pretty silly to do a new version just for that. Not sure why it wasn't addressed earlier but it's a pretty minor thing overall.
This thing was addressed when you post the version 3 when you said you get an e-mail from someone that you guys mixed up "Ore and ore-tachi". So, I thought you guys mean the Agito's word have been fixed
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Guess I missed that one. My bad!
Ridebeat
Adventure

Post by Ridebeat »

It's ok. It's not like everyone can remember every single thing their fans pointed out the errors their made. Even
I sometimes forget how to downloads all of your torrents. But hey, the clues are "Torrents" LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol: . Anyway, thank you for your hard work.
ShepardRahl
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: Yoshizawa Hitomi
Favorite Actor?: Dwayne Johnson
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Rider Belts
Quote: I will tell you something about anything...if not everything.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ShepardRahl »

The movie was pretty good. I've seen people in the Zi-O episode discussions concerned about continuity issues between this and the show. Seeing how he seems to get booth the Kuuga watch and W watch in the movie then when he gets the Den-O watch in episode 39 and his ultimate forms I'm guessing the movie takes place right before episode 39. I could be wrong though.

I kind of wish they would save these generations movies for when they can secure all of the actors to come back for parts and do their henshins. Just seeing the suits with some archived dialogue doesn't do much for me. It was nice seeing Takeru Satoh and owner back though.
I will tell you something about anything...if not everything!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BB%AE ... A%E3%82%A6

Unfortunately he uses the W armor in episode 20 and Kuuga in episode 33 so that can't be true
Ridebeat
Adventure

Post by Ridebeat »

takenoko wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:18 am Guess I missed that one. My bad!
That's not the only thing you missed. Just now I have found another errors in that movie. When Faiz appears with Blade and Hibiki. The one who said "Let's go" was Faiz. Trust me, They used the present (Yeah maybe the last recording in 2013 or so) Inui Takumi's voice. You will know it if you playing all the Kamen Riders game. The word most used in PS3 game (Battride Wars Series)

Secondly, the part where Sougou and Geiz were spying on Tsukuyomi and Ataru at school, there was another Geiz's line that you didn't subbed like "Ore wa mitomen!..." (I will not accept it!....) when Sougo said that Ataru maybe is Tsukuyomi's boyfriend. That's still bugs me.

And if you have a time to make version 5 of this movie (someday), please fix the Agito's word that I mentioned before. If not, then it's okay.

For Gaim's finisher part in the final battle, it's okay just to make It "Orange Sparking" word because in Gaim series, Baron using Sparking Finisher as his Kick when he use the Genesis Driver. There are many ways to execute the same finishing attack in Kamen Rider series even without the proper use of their items.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Oh Ridebeat, you old kidder!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zi-O”