Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kami no Kiba Jinga 07 released

Post by takenoko »

< Prev Episode
Wiki Episode Page
Next Episode >

Alt title: Okay episode for an odd numbered one

Last episode rating: 4 out of 5 stars (5 votes)

Kind of an okay episode. It's usually pretty interesting to see training places for Makai Knights and Priests. Not a super fan of Fuusa telling little girls that the secret to becoming strong is to think of a guy.

The strongest bit was Jinga telling his brother that he can stay with him. It's genuinely sweet, but leaves the viewer with conflicted feelings. The audience knows that stuff is messed up, and maybe even suspects that this is evil Jinga manipulating the situation. The whole point of shoving Tooma off here is because he is (rightfully) afraid of himself.

The end was a real blow since we all saw it coming. I'm surprised the kid didn't run away, but I guess he was in shock? It doesn't even look like he eats them, so why did he do it? Won't people figure out pretty quickly that he did it? And Rozan already suspects Jinga, why's he sitting on his butt instead of following up on all this?

Not a bad episode, but there's not a lot of pay off since it seems to undo some of the progress made in the previous one. 3 / 5 stars.
Xirix
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger

Re: Kami no Kiba Jinga 07 released

Post by Xirix »

I was on the fence for a moment if bad things were going to happen at the end... but yeah, figured that was probably going to happen, Harsh.

Also hmm, so Amily can just make Horrors by infusing Evil Ki into people? It's the Madou Horrors all over again, kinda. But I guess that's the kind of high-end powers you get from Messiah directly, since these two are just for lack of better wording a Kiba-making machine so she can escape the Makai.

Also we missed a special? I wonder what kind of special, a completely missable recap crappy thing or something actually worth watching?
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

That ending. Dear Zod, this is not gonna settle well with Mikage.

Rozan, where art thou? Surely you have the answer!

Alright episode but I teared up a bit at that ending.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
resop2
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shabon 5
2nd Favorite Series: Treasure 5

Post by resop2 »

Now I am worried that Fuusa is going to use the spell and find out something bad about herself.
omnikaiser
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

Post by omnikaiser »

It's the Shijo episode all over again.

Ok episode but nothing special happening in it. until the ending, without the element of surprise this time, unlike the shijo episode. But still i was on the edge of my seat.

The fight between the 2 kids was kinda cool. The way they used the camera made it very dynamic at times, but it was kinda shaky and wondered if they wanted me to throw up at some point.

Not a fan of the "Evil item can turn a 100% pure person into an horror". that's kind of a contradiction with the way horror insert themselves in human heart (I guess that's precisely the joke here, with the knife stabbing the heart of Jinga's dad literally).
But GARO's message was always "if you have negative thought, you can be infected by an horror" and for Horror to not exist, every people should try to not have these thoughts.
But now even someone who's completely clean can. I don't like that.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Overall episode was meh. Ending was predictable, but still gut wrenching at the same time.
scot64
Gao

Post by scot64 »

I have yet to watch it yet.... I have an off topic question..
in the announcement of this episode.... who is in the lower right part of the pic in the white? She looks familiar to me, but I can not place it.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I feel like I should know but I don't. Anyone got a clue?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqhtGZpBpXv/

Edit:
Could it be Ishibashi Natsumi since they announced Gekkou no Tabibito?
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Kurokage X »

Aside from the ending with Jinga's original incarnation appearing much more, I got nothing on this episode besides that it's alright.

I guess because of horror Jinga beginning to surface much more in Mikage Jinga, he's sending Touma to training to keep him safe from what's to come? I could think of better way to be more proficient in Priest training than thinking of a guy, unless you are a guy then it would be a girl but I digress, Fusa.

Though is Rozan looking into Jinga M's new power & people in the order disappearing offscreen? I would have assumed he would appear more to look into this kind of stuff
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

3/5 episode

Probably the worst episode for far. The whole "lets travel to that village to leave the kid safe" was pointless. Yes! Jinga! leave your little brother in that village just like you did with your son and he will die anyway or take it with you and he will end up becoming a horror again or even dead.

They used this one episode just to quickly build 2 characters: A veteran makai priest and a young makai student that had some potential. They introduce these characters then kill them just to add more victims to Jinga's sins. In a way it make sense that Jinga wanted to challenge the priest because horror Jinga was always obsessed with the idea of fighting stronger opponents (Or at least that was his attitude on the last movie).

Anyway they have just 4-5 episodes left. At this point I'm 60% sure that Fuusa is not leaving this story alive.
Final Vent!
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Gut wrenching ending indeed. I felt bad for the Father and son. Jinga is all bad now. So where is his Zaruba like ring when he's all evil? It just goes silent? Or is off?

Return to “Kami no Kiba -JINGA-”