Ryusoulger Legacy of Master's Soul 01 discussion thread

Another dinosaur Sentai???
Forum rules

Ryusoulger Wiki Link

< LVSP | Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger | Kiramager >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Ryusoulger Legacy of Master's Soul 01 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

Maybe they realized they kind of biffed it with the Ryusoulger "movie". That was just a 15 minute deal too, but damned if I could name anything that happened in it

I don't think the actors for the masters are that expensive. It's not like they got Kitagawa Keiko to come back

>This spin-off also ends up turning the tables on Ryusoulger's sausage-fest casting. While of the three masters, only Pink is a woman, all three of the secondary characters are also women. So right now the majority of the characters in the story are women, by a 4-to-2 count.

Ooh, that's a good point
What was that musical interlude between Mayu and Master Blue? So random
Surely that's some kind of meta gag ala the Sailor Moon reference, right? Has Mayu's actress been in anything else of note?

I really liked Mayu's performance, but I didn't recognize her from anything
Lunagel wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:30 am I wanna say 2? TTFC usually only does 2 when they're spaced a month apart. Could be 3, doubt 4
Checking Toei's site, this is a 3-part series. Episode 2 is out November 21st, and a release date for the final episode has yet to be announced (though it's almost certainly mid-to-late December).

Three? Nice. Let's hope the level of quality is consistent throughout

Return to “Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger”