Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Post by hiro9796 »

Looks like Bandai Premium is going ridiculous again. Too late to get Humagear modules? Forget those. Get your own ZAIA Spec (formality in name) and just put it on your ear with your favourite spectacle. You can trade your Humagear Modules for zero refund.

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000145486/

It's just a plastic chunk that is moulded. No sound. No lights. Nothing. As of current info from the catalogue. Who would buy this anyway? If I were to choose, I'll go for the Assault Grip and get Shining Hopper Progrise Key, it's far better than this one side earpiece.
DeMatgic
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Quote: Busters, ready... GO!
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Post by DeMatgic »

That's... kinda lame, actually. I mean I say that but people are still likely going to buy it.

This only makes me realize that the ZAIA Spec doesn't actually have any lights in the show proper. Like they could've at least added a sound chip and battery to make the beeping noise they use in the show.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Surrender the Humagear modules in place of ZAIA Spec. Refund N/A. All must Submit to ZAIA's profit of High Quality

Post by Lunagel »

Wtf 200 dollars for a hunk of plastic that literally does nothing? Is there a typo in the price? I can see paying maybe 30 but no effing way am I dropping 200 on that
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Please tell me I'm missing something. (Where were you clean ZAIA logo on April 1st?)

I can't believe the only feature is that some parts are made of metal. What?

It doesn't even come with glasses. (I initially read "comes with ear hook" as "comes with ear fuck")
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

Post by TypicalStandUser »

Yeah, no, Amatsu.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

JP twitter was pointing out that 19800 yen is 1000% of 1980 yen (a reasonable price) but just to check, I tried placing a preorder (didn't actually, just went to the second to last confirmation screen) and it's still showing 19800 yen sooooo yeah they're not going to get hardly any preorders unless they change that
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

japan loves their ichi kyuppa!
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:51 pm Wtf 200 dollars for a hunk of plastic that literally does nothing? Is there a typo in the price? I can see paying maybe 30 but no effing way am I dropping 200 on that
Okay, so I didn't misread that either. I'm utterly stupefied by that. I can't fathom how they expect anyone to buy it for $200. :shock:
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

I was like, is this for real when I look at facebook post? It's just ridiculous that its' just something of Assault Grip size but damn expensive for nothing but a decoration. I don't think you get 1000 pieces of this shit that everyone will received when it got shipped. This comes right next to stupid with Jin's new outfit.

Edit: Just like the Humagear Module, this does not have any soft sponge next to it either. I looked again in episode 18 that there's a soft sponge to the earpiece.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

You're getting twisted with the prop vs a role playing item. Stop fussing over foam.

In other news, ZAIA tech is overpriced for the shit that it is.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Okay, so the ZAIASpecs have been shipped and honestly... it is WAY worse than I imagined.

https://twitter.com/yukyan__0215/status ... 5096891392

It's not even a hunk of plastic, it's a plastic shell! The guy even admits he just threw 200 bucks down the drain.

I mean wow Bandai. Wow.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

If that's the ZAIA Specs, it makes you wonder the quality of the ZAIA underwear will be.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

How's that 200 dollars again? That looks like they paid a Chinese worker 5 cents to glue together 5 dollars' worth of plastic
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Dude says it looks 3D printed, so... yeah, probably did.

10 pairs of that underwear is looking to be a better investment than the specs
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Do you really get 10 pairs? That seems awfully generous

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”