KR Zero-One 35.5 released

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:22 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
27%
☆☆☆☆
55%
☆☆☆
9%
☆☆
No votes
9%

Total votes: 11
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Zero-One 35.5 released

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last week's rating: Didn't bother last week, just a clip show

Alt Title:
Mighty Action X
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "Fast means going slowly without interruptions."
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Re: KR Zero-One 35.5 released

Post by Mighty Action X »

Gai and the Ark are just pawns in the end. There's still someone bigger working behind the shadows and his agent is Jin.
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

I'm glad they're giving a chance for Izu's actress to finally, you know, act.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Is Jin aware enough to actually lie to get out of having is data taken or is it programming from whomever rebuilt him?

Any guesses as to who that was?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

BreadToku wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:12 am I'm glad they're giving a chance for Izu's actress to finally, you know, act.
So acting like a robot without being cringy isn't acting to you? I think you can say that the show is giving her a chance to expand her range instead.

I am glad that the show isn't hand-waving away the question of how/who rebuilt Jin. As for who, I would guess that it's either Aruto's grandpa or dad who faked their deaths.

Also Hayami Show being the voice of "the" Ark is pretty sweet.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Phoenix512 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:27 am
BreadToku wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:12 am I'm glad they're giving a chance for Izu's actress to finally, you know, act.
So acting like a robot without being cringy isn't acting to you? I think you can say that the show is giving her a chance to expand her range instead.
Exactly, I think Noa does a great job in both roles.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!

Post by hiro9796 »

At 8:03 I realised or is it my eyes seeing things that As/Is/Tsurushima Noa looks like she's a preggy? Or maybe her face looks chubby? Or her clothes as As seems a little big? Maybe when we see her as Izu again for next episode, we'll know for sure.

Still recap/clip show again but not as redundant as last 5 recaps, this time around we have actual new footage for 8 minutes at least, or like that. But yeah, a 5 star from me that there's proper progress again.
BreadToku
Gabu

Post by BreadToku »

People are still going on about her being pregnant?
Phoenix512 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:27 am So acting like a robot without being cringy isn't acting to you? I think you can say that the show is giving her a chance to expand her range instead.
I certainly didn't mean to knock her performance! It's thanks to her talent that the character is as popular as she is now. I guess will say instead that I'm glad she has the chance to do some different emotions thanks to this new character. I've since given up on Izu herself ever becoming much of a character in of herself instead of just the mascot, after all...
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

It more looks like she put on a little bit of weight to be honest. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure the past few months have been stressful.

I did think that maybe Jins benefactor could be either Arutos Father/Grandfather. Maybe they have a master plan to take the Ark down?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Who hasn't gained weight in the last few months?
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Noa's clearly just been playing too much Animal Crossing with Ryutaro.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger

Now, count up your sins!

Post by hiro9796 »

takenoko wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:26 pm Who hasn't gained weight in the last few months?
Me. Had been trying hard to go break the limit at 242 lbs (110 kg) but still stuck at 250 lbs (113.6 kg) +. Still far from desired ideal target but initial was at 349 lbs (144.7 kg) since joining a get fit program January 18th 2020 and self continue from beginning of March. My height is 175 cm. Most of the time I prefer doing workout indoors than outdoors. Been keeping track of my meals properly and switched with Gardenia Wholegrain bread (the purple-blue) instead of the regular sweet white (red-blue)
Last edited by hiro9796 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

That's great. Congrats! (Hopefully that doesn't sound sarcastic, I do genuinely mean it. Losing weight is hard)
Ashki
Mega
Favorite series: no such thing
Dreamy: Mele
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Ashki »

I feel like Izu has a lot of personality, but she chooses to hide it. A lot of her reactions seem to suggest there's more going on in her mind than we're allowed to see. As she was the former President's personal assistant, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing with As is pointing to her being As's replacement and her true purpose is more than just being a personal aide. We already know that Aruto's grandfather had some interestingly unique older-gen models, including Izu's brother.

This ep, despite being clips, thankfully had some really great plot development. And, as always, Jin stole the show. I still can't believe one of the weakest characters is now the best part of the show. Writing has something to do with it, but the magnetism Jin exudes can only be attributed to having such a strong actor. The bit at the end definitely suggests there's more to him than meets the eye, and the fact that As couldn't find any record of him really makes me wonder if he's been playing Horobi-tachi from the beginning.
Fave | Least Fave Series so far
KR: AgitΩ or Zero-One | Drive
SS: unsure | Maskman
UM: Nexus | Ultra Q
Sentai: Akiballion: Battlemaids of Akihabara | Buddha Man
Other Toku: possibly Shinigami no Ballad | probably Sci-Rop
hiro9796
TQG
TQG

Now, count up your sins!

Post by hiro9796 »

No worries. I don't think it as sarcasm anyway.

But indeed, losing weight or specifically losing fat is not easy. First thing to note is trying to change the habit eating purely carbohydrates, processed foods and sweet drinks and temptation from wanting to eat them. Second is your body feeling the pain from long time of no workout and not advisable to eat painkiller medicine specifically. Third, don't go on the scale everyday because as you lose the space taking fat, you also gain the smaller compact muscle. Sometime the changes was on your waist size, which is far slower to notice the change. Lastly, everyone's body functions differently when losing fats even for the same gender since some has allergies, family background diseases and all that so no need to race among each other for that even if they have the same starting mass. For me specifically, my father's bloodline or those from my father's family has habit of eating food with sugar so I take two table spoons of chocolate drink and put no additional sugar since I feel rather tired without it. Also, eating sugar from real fruit is far better than taking actual sugars or fruit juice that are filtered. For me, I stick with red apple instead of green apple because I don't like sour. Although the irony for that is I like pineapple. Wholegrain/wholemeal bread had lower glycemic index than normal bread so you feel fuller longer in about 4 hours instead of 1 or 2. Also fibers makes you feel less hungry often so if you feel hungry, take fruits (not durian) instead of snacks. If you are not planning to do quick workout, do avoid banana since that is majorly carbohydrate. For easy measurement, on every meal, you need to have a fist of carbohydrate and protein each and two palms of fibres consisting of vegetables and/or fruits. Avoid fried food for all types if possible and go with stew, roast or soup. Vegetables like cucumbers, carrots and salads can be eaten raw, just wash them first.

For me anyway, some of the big obstacles I had at the start was that my house on the ground floor had about half of the overall floor tiles popping out and for at least two weeks dealing with drilling noise echoing and had to clean up the dust before taking meals. It was within those first two weeks my mother's father had passed away too T.T and I was literally the last person among my family members to converse with him since my mother asked me to check his blood pressure but gets error since he is so skinny that I can feel his bone in two hours before knowing the news.

Sad part aside, I did learn some mistakes when working out like some exercise that specifically involves moving the neck with all the crunches workout being lying flat on the floor need to be done slowly, even pushups. And I do hate it when people on youtube use crunches as part of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) like Tabata cause they are putting more inexperienced people to suffer neck sprain. Even if they are fit on other body parts, they still have the same amount of risk to suffer neck injury from such awful and reckless fast pacing for crunches. I know because I did suffer from it when the workout app puts that as part of the fullbody challenge and at that time I was so eager to get it done quickly than taking my time to learn doing them properly. The worst is actually lying bicycle crunches and I hate leg raising as well. It's more important that workout is all about quality than quantity and needs to be done on the whole body than specifically on which section. So what I did now is to find alternatives to those and other workouts despite the suggestions because I don't want to involve hurting my neck and minimised jumping since I do it in the early morning. Still need to put more effort on pushups though and that is part of the current goal as well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”