P-Bandai DX Real X Time exclusives announced. Preorders start 11/24/20, rollout in 2/2021

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
TypicalStandUser
Save the life
Favorite series: Amazons
2nd Favorite Series: GoBusters
Dreamy: Kaho Shibuya
Favorite Actor?: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Favorite Band: Owarikara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Cooking food
Quote: Oh snap! Lemon Pepper Wet?!

P-Bandai DX Real X Time exclusives announced. Preorders start 11/24/20, rollout in 2/2021

Post by TypicalStandUser »

https://toy.bandai.co.jp/series/rider/t ... tail/1784/

1st: the Eden Driver Unit and Eden Zetsumerise Key. $36 USD.

2nd: Hellrise Progrisekey. $25 usd.

3rd: Crowding Hopper Progrisekey with the SlashAbaddoRiser & ShotAbaddoRiser. $90 USD. Named after hebrew term "Abaddon", the place of destruction, also a jinn/angel that commands armies of locusts, depending on various mythology.

Personally, I still want the Rampage Gatling key or the recently unveiled Ark Zero-One key.
The haters all around this world can drink Childish Gambino's daycare while I, the insignificant nobody they branded as, continue to survive & thrive.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: P-Bandai DX Real X Time exclusives announced. Preorders start 11/24/20, rollout in 2/2021

Post by Catastrophe »

What is it with Rider movie designs that are always a little....over the top? I can tell they are movie riders just by looking at them.

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”