KR Zero-One REAL X TIME discussion thread

Everything starts at 0. I mean 1.
Forum rules
Kamen Rider Zero-One Wiki Link

< Zi-O | Zero-One |

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.
PkmnChmp5
Go Go!
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Quote: "I can think of no sadder creature in this world than a man unable to inspire a little jealousy. Eh, Tiz?" - Ringabel (Bravely Default)

Re: KR Zero-One REAL X TIME discussion thread

Post by PkmnChmp5 »

takenoko wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:37 pm Not Windows, there's one that's called Media Player Classic which is a spin off https://mpc-hc.org/

You should be able to switch the audio track using that
I actually got it to work with WMP. Just had to press Alt, go to Play>Audio and language tracks>Audio Track 2 and it played without the commentary. Only issue is I have to do this everytime I open the file, which is mildly annoying.
KinCryos wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:57 pm yea, WMP is only still around for legacy features that aren't in either of its successors. Microsoft's Movies and TV app officially succeeds WMP as a video player, and has support for multiple audio tracks. it even takes advantage of Win10's native support for Matroska (though support for softsubs is barebones, lacking support for text-styling and for that you're better off using a third-party player like VLC)
I pretty much only still use WMP because that's what I got used to back in the Windows Vista days and I'm too stubborn to change lol.

I've had VLC downloaded for years, but mostly just use it for .mkv files and playing the occasional DVD on my desktop.
KinCryos
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous

Post by KinCryos »

PkmnChmp5 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:19 pmI pretty much only still use WMP because that's what I got used to back in the Windows Vista days and I'm too stubborn to change lol.
fair enough. I'm somewhat the same way :lol:
PkmnChmp5 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:19 pmI've had VLC downloaded for years, but mostly just use it for .mkv files and playing the occasional DVD on my desktop.
because nearly every .mkv I have contains softsubs, that's more or less exactly the same thing I use VLC for.

that and a few .AVIs/.MP4s because I have external subtitle files paired with them (I'm looking at you, Japanese dub of Shrek)
BOLTAGON
Number 6
Number 6

Post by BOLTAGON »

Will there be softsubs available for the movie?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

BOLTAGON wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:38 am Will there be softsubs available for the movie?
I tried to strip the typesetting out but couldn't figure out a way to do so cleanly. Sorry, you'll just have to download it somewhere else pre subtitled
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Post by rubius »

honestly toei should hire the subbers here to make subtitles for dvds, the subtitle here were 100 times better than the just using bast times new roman font for everything
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

Noa Tsurushima duplicated herself for that old-new Is scene

Nice
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Neku2528
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO's
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Drive
Dreamy: IZU
My boom: Digimon
Quote: I will write the ending of this story!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Neku2528 »

I think im a little late to the comments of this movie but here we go!!!

I really really really enjoyed this movie the fight at the beginning where they were glowing in the dark was awesome, loved the colors wish they had used that more in the tv show though.

The story was fun in my opinion and the villain was someone you could connect with because we have all lost someone we care about, was not a huge fan of one of the side dudes becoming the main but it worked out in the end for me.

The fight scenes were sooooo good in my opinion, IZU as Zero-Two was really smart and the suit actors played the parts so well. I've always loved Aruto and IZU's connection and this movie definitely made it a lot stronger then it already was.

Overall this movie was great loved it!!

Return to “Kamen Rider Zero-One”