Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Saber endings 1-25 compared

Post by takenoko »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPfSDiaTViY

If you want to see them all lined up next to each other. Blank spot for 15 because that episode didn't have an end sequence. Someone at Toei sure has a lot of free time on their hands

0:33 - Hide and seek sequence. 11-16 are funny with the group together, then it's just Kento and Touma, then just Kento, then the rest of the group because Kento died. Then for ep 16 it's just Touma because all his friends are gullible idiots. Then Yuuri shows up as a sword at some point, probably totally CGI

0:51 starting at episode 9 you can see where they cut some of this footage to fit more stuff in

0:52 see this happening more here at ep 23

0:53 the extra swordsmen are added in the end sequence starting ep 9

1:00 ep 1-8 there's more hide and seek footage here that they stop using after all the swordsmen are introduced

1:01 oh you see why it's shortened starting with ep 23 here, since Yuuri was added to the end too

1:03 starting with ep 9 is when all the swordsmen are hanging out in Touma's shop

So much work for so little meaningful difference!

Edit: Oh and I noticed when editing that sometimes the book would show up, so I adjusted it so the first frame is the book that shows up at the end of the episode. Just for the first frame though

Return to “Kamen Rider Saber”