midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Re: KR Saber Special Issue discussion thread

Post by midorininger »

im likely skipping Revice, instead on going to check out Blades. i cant deal with that costume, the inner ghost/demon thing seemed awful, but at the least l;east the stamp concept seemed cool.

this episode was a nice send off for the saber cast. touma giving up his sword was interesting but not unexpected. the new Sword of Logos seems promising, but um ... when did Ryoga Shindai begin having a thing for Mei? was that this episode? and what was the thing with Rintarou? just to see if he wanted to be the new master? and Reika thats your brother, you need to let that go.
Aeikozz
Faiz
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Smart Brain Lady
Favorite Band: Bennie K
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: KR Saber Special Issue discussion thread

Post by Aeikozz »

Thank again for another year of KR.

I wanna say Saber was better ending the it was begining. I dont know why that is but I really appreciated it. I'm sad to see them go. i feel like they could still tell more stories.

I also feel like this is a much better combi episode than the saber/01 one was.
it's always cute like it feels like the combi episode is used as a better to see how people like that new rider. cause i see he's not holding his mouth up now when the ghost comes out anymore.

Was that decade in that transformation? I hope they just doing nods towards the riders and not giving them full blown copy powers again. I feel like Zi-O was only like 3 years ago...

i fucking miss this groups subs. Thanks again for all you all do.

Return to “Kamen Rider Saber”