Zenkaiger 11 released

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun May 30, 2021 2:44 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
31%
☆☆☆☆
54%
☆☆☆
8%
☆☆
8%
No votes

Total votes: 26
KyoryuDavid
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!

Re: Zenkaiger 11 released

Post by KyoryuDavid »

So how exactly do I insert the subtitles?
Raziel-Faustus
Favorite series: kamen rider ooo
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider kiva
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: eurobeat
Quote: What is today but yesterdays tomorrow

Post by Raziel-Faustus »

while i fail to see how tag is evil it is effective i also did like the fast pace considering its tag this eps did sorta answer a lingering question i had regarding extra rangers/6th rangers i think?
Raziel-Faustus
Favorite series: kamen rider ooo
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider kiva
My boom: eurobeat
Quote: What is today but yesterdays tomorrow

Post by Raziel-Faustus »

TajadorCombo wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:42 pm Decent episode. I already liked Flint and this episode makes her justice. She is over-the-top but doesn't feel like a cartoon, her motivations are well-established and at least they gave her something to do. Although I would have liked for her to steal one of Kaito's gears, so the excuse that she pirated the technology made more sense. Maybe she'll become the responsible to combine all the mechas in the future.

Zox was just there, while I like that they're taking their time to introduce the pirate crew, I feel that his character needs more work on and they're wasting the hype that his debut made.
Considering kaito`s parents are missing/dead flint making the combination technology would make most sense imo as the latter would require insane forethought or the villains tho the parents did create 5 guns and and 44 sentai gears for a possible alien invasion.
ryujin
Gabu
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Zero
Dreamy: Matsuyama Mary
Favorite Actor?: Masahiro Inoue
Favorite Band: SCANDAL
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: PS4
Quote: R/B is just ORB without the O and Tiga is just Taiga without the A ... tabun :P
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by ryujin »

It may just be me, but that was the best roll call i've ever seen :)

Kaito going over the fence lol!

It's quite amazing that Zyuran didn't get tagged at all lol!

Great and entertaining episode overall, a 4 for me
TheOtakuX
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by TheOtakuX »

KyoryuDavid wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:20 am So how exactly do I insert the subtitles?
I use MKVToolNix GUI. Just drop the files together and click start. However, if you're just planning to watch it, most players can play external sub files. Just right click, go to subs, and search for external.
TajadorCombo
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Favorite Band: Band-Maid, BABYMETAL
My boom: Fighting games
Quote: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by TajadorCombo »

KyoryuDavid wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:20 am So how exactly do I insert the subtitles?
Here's a tutorial that should help you https://izusubs.wordpress.com/2019/09/1 ... tle-files/
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I know MPC will pick up the sub script if the video and script have the same name.
HenshinDai
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Dairanger/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto/DekaRanger
Quote: And I shall shed my light over dark evil, for the dark things cannot stand the light. The light of … THE GREEN LANTERN!-AlanScott
Type: ISTP Crafter
Instagram: Henshindai

Post by HenshinDai »

Episode 11 really wasn't bad, though the tag thing was sort of a weird idea for a world.

Just being able to copy the gear based on sight is also super sketch, unless there is some big reveal that she isn't human and is like some sort of robot or android that can scan stuff.
Image Image Image
Dante ShadowRoadz
7X

Post by Dante ShadowRoadz »

The frantic energy they already have as a given in this season, so tag as a MOTW theme actually fits in rather well. I'm still shocked by how well they lean into the comedy without overdoing it and still riding the edge of plausibility for what logic they've given for things in their reality. I do think there's a bit more to Tsuukaiser's gears than just 'my sister is a genius', whether they're being purposefully ambiguous or not is anyone's guess. We still don't know how Kaito's parents even made the gears in the first place, and if the Tojitendou were able to make their own evil gears just as easily for Stacy to use, it doesn't sound entirely implausible.
Mikadius
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Mikadius »

Yeeeaah, it's feels totally off how she just made new gears in 5 minutes after looking at one for a second.
It's as if the producers they intended tsukaizer to have them initially, but made a last moment decision to postpone that a couple of episodes so they just made up a reason on the spot.
But it's alright, I guess - I'm not here for deep lore and i'm glad we'll now have extra ranger powers in addition to one regular ranger power per episode

Return to “Sentai-Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger”