Zenkaiger 13 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:53 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
22%
☆☆☆☆
33%
☆☆☆
33%
☆☆
11%
No votes

Total votes: 9
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 13 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 4.1 of 5 (10 votes)

Alt Title: Recycle because Toei needs to save money!

Seems like Vroom's vehicle form is pretty useful

Huh, I didn't notice in the last episode that when one brother becomes Tsuukai-Oh's head, the other becomes one of the arms

Another duel between Zenkaizer and Tsuukaizer?
rubius
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Zi-O
2nd Favorite Series: Lupinranger vs. Patranger
Dreamy: Patren Sango/Magine
Favorite Actor?: N/A
Favorite Band: Rider Girls/Chips

Re: Zenkaiger 13 discussion thread

Post by rubius »

honestly toei should hire the subbers here to make subtitles for dvds, the subtitle here were 100 times better than the just using bast times new roman font for everything
Finished Shows
Kamen Rider:Heisei Riders - Saber
Super Sentai: From Zyuranger to Kiramager
Other: Justirizer, Rescue Force/Fire

Haven't watched a Tokusatsu I didn't like :mrgreen:
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

i liked when Zox said the tickling was stupid, because i felt the same way.

still not feeling ohranger from riki aside from the symbols appearing. the music during transformation had that 90s sentai feel, i think it sounded like ohrangers op at first but then spun into its own thing. but Tsuukaioh ohran form didnt exactly scream ohranger either, sure Red Puncher DID have a gatling gun with its fists, but thats stretching it, and where does the crocodile head come from? i mean it doesnt have to be exact since the head is sort of Anubis looking which i guess falls into the ancient aspect of ohranger.

um what was the point of Staceaser Robo destroying the motw? also, recycling world being a "repaint" of trashworld felt cheap until it crossed my mind that alt dimensions may have little difference from each other, so i guess this works (albeit still cheap) it actually makes sense. but logically they would hand over captured world tojigears to underlings, i mean come on, Zox should be smarter than that. especially when ABUNDANTLY clear they use those gears to create monsters. i just feel there is a lack of logic here even for a light hearted sentai series.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I don't mind it since recycling monster suits is tradition at this point

It is pretty dumb that Zox continued collecting the fake Tojiru Gears. I thought he was faking it to trick the bad guys, but I guess he wasn't? This problem could have been fixed by just making them Tojiru Gears of worlds too useless to be used or something
Thenosa Yechette
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Super Sentai.
Type: INTP Architect
Location: A backwater place in this backwater planet(according to Agent Abrera)

Post by Thenosa Yechette »

I liked the episode. The tickling attack was funny even though machines feeling ticklish is stupid. I like the rivalry between Stacey and his dad but sometimes it results in stupid stuff like Battle Caesar Robo destroying Recycle world in the end. When Stacey arrived, I thought the episode would end on a cliffhanger but then he just destroyed the monster.
Also, I was pretty excited when they were gonna use Dekaranger powers this episode, but they only ended up handcuffing Twokaizer. That was super dumb! Dekarangers have way cooler powers than that yet they wasted it like that. Although if it is supposed to be a reference/tribute to the Gokaiger episode where the Dekarangers appeared and Jasmine handcuffed Marvelous after he walked into the police station then it's not as bad, I guess. But I think that it is just a coincidence.
And the thing that hit me the most in this episode was that they kept insisting on not hurting the humans turned recycled Kudaks. They could have simply immobilized them without causing any major injuries like how they do it everywhere. Even Kento did the same thing to Rintarou in this week's Saber. They could have done that instead of causing this big fuss.
Thenosa :)

Finished watching:
SS:
Dekaranger
Boukenger
Shinkenger-Ninnninger
Lupinranger VS Patranger-Zenkaiger
Akibaranger
KR:
Kiva
Build
Zero-One -Revice
Misc:
Ryuukendo
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

When your big Sentai anniversary tribute to DekaRanger is "handcuffs appear"... maybe rethink making this an anniversary show
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Finally gotten caught up on this show. Twokaiser and his family are definitely the closest it's gotten to entertaining. But yeah, this is bad. Really bad. I was expecting another Zi-O, but honestly, it's worse. Zi-O, for all its many, many faults, was entertaining at times. Zenkaiger is just boring.

And it's not an anniversary show. It's a regular show with suits based on old shows. That's it.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
Kamen Rider Gumo
Faiz
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Reiko Chiba
Favorite Actor?: Takaiwa Seiji
Favorite Band: Twisted Sister
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: DragonBall Z
Quote: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Gumo »

I dunno if it's just the whole Toei/fansubber situation or if the show took a downturn, but the last few weeks have been really hard to watch. Especially with the cringe-worthy subs I've had to endure. Zox's mecha has an interesting gimmick but nothing about it really makes me go "wow" (though the mechas as of late haven't been impressing me that much to begin with).

Return to “Sentai-Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger”