Zenkaiger 26 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:28 pm

☆☆☆☆☆
50%
☆☆☆☆
25%
☆☆☆
13%
☆☆
13%
No votes

Total votes: 8
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 26 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 3.67 of 5 (6 votes)

Alt Title: Stacee's Mom

Wait, did Kaito think Stacee had died?

I can tell Stacee's outfit is new, but damned if I could tell you what's different. Maybe the same can be said about a lot of this show

I guess we're doing a Stacee/Kaito duel again. So thrilling when you repeat a thing a third time. Yaaay...

Is Zox's hair losing its color?

More of the confusing relationship between Kaito's grandmother and Stacee

Bye, Kaito's mom. Thanks for the blood transfusion

Malibu Stacee has a new hat... I mean shield

Buy our repaints. But it feels like a while since we've had an evil repaint, so this is kind of fun?

It looks cool to summon Super GoseiRed and AbareMax... but since this is a shit anniversary show, they don't really do anything...

Weird that Stacee freed Kaito's mom, but just left her? Then he goes off to fight Kaito, but doesn't tell him?

I always forget the mooks can talk.. but only sometimes

The evil robot is winning... oh it's leaving. For... reasons???

How many parallel worlds are left, I thought the Zenkaiger world was the last one?

I'm sorry for being so negative, but I can see the potential of the series, and the way they squander it with shit writing every week just bums me out and makes me not care about what's going on. Even though main plot stuff happens, it's just so random and without cohesion that it's hard to feel like anything was accomplished. 2/5 stars
kangchan
Douza Uru Zazaado

Re: Zenkaiger 26 discussion thread

Post by kangchan »

takenoko wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:28 pm
I'm sorry for being so negative, but I can see the potential of the series, and the way they squander it with shit writing every week just bums me out and makes me not care about what's going on. Even though main plot stuff happens, it's just so random and without cohesion that it's hard to feel like anything was accomplished. 2/5 stars
Junko try to write this series by herself (except for ep 20 and 25), so I don't give a hope for this series.
The boss still stay at the base like Zyuohger and LuPat.
msf232
Faiz
Dreamy: 민지여신
Favorite Band: Dreamcatcher
My boom: Nothing definite, changes from time to time
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by msf232 »

I honestly thought Stacee was Kaito's mother when he first appeared in this episode
Spoiler
I know a certain person who'd probably become happy with the world-traveling
Finished:
Dairanger, Shinkenger, Kyoryuger–キングオージャー
Kuuga–Geats
Nexus, R/B
Ryukendo, Rescue Force
スパイダーマン
CH THE LIVE
Akibaranger, Akiba S痛
Wakusaver S2, Jyuukaizar
CPH GandD
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

takenoko wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:28 pm How many parallel worlds are left, I thought the Zenkaiger world was the last one?
It's the parallel worlds that came back after the Zenkaigers beat the MoTWs I would assume. I know that's was a thing way back in the beginning of the series but it was forgotten soon after Vroom joined.
midorininger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Transformers

Post by midorininger »

very interesting, and im wondering if Stacee will be destroyed by the Tojitendo because its looking like hes going to betray them or brain washed into being their mindless obedient servant. im hopeful for a redemption arc where he becomes a member of the team ... but not optimistic either.

kinda wanted to see them use super jyuran-oh or even super vroom this episode to fight the dark counter part. but oh well. they dont even call him super Staceasar, he's just ... Staceasar ... meh

but the curious questions would be!
1- can flint power up the team or just her brother, to handle this new threat?
2- will kaito's mother be a plot device to a team power up/ bringing stacee down?
3- will flint and mommy work together to make the team bazooka? (they can have a finisher and a team bazooka! see gokaiger!)
4- will the fathers brain be picked for ways to power up the tojitendo, or he be made into a general pitting the family against each other?

Return to “Sentai-Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger”