Zenkaiger 42 discussion thread

Covid Sentai Singleranger
Forum rules

Zenkaiger Wiki Link

< Kiramei | Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger | DonBro >

Spoiler rules: No posting information about unreleased stuff. Preview and movie promo discussion must be in marked spoiler tags.

Ratings

Poll ended at Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:27 am

☆☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆☆
20%
☆☆☆
No votes
☆☆
60%
No votes

Total votes: 5
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Zenkaiger 42 discussion thread

Post by takenoko »

< Previous
Wiki
Next >

Last Zenkaiger's rating: 4.29 of 5 (7 votes)

Maybe invest in a store that has a door you can close

Never noticed before in the opening that the Zen is colored in their names. But... why? In everything else the recurring word is kai? Hmm. Maybe it's just because their names are Zenkai Zyuran

Does that Live Show CM spoil that Stacee is going to change sides? Not that everyone didn't see that coming

Laughs at the motw for blasting Zox before he even leaves the ships. /me tries to read the manga titles that Zox is reading.

Cats the musical?

Does Gaoon need cat ears? He's already a cat

Zyuran sure is spry today

Don Momotarou traps them in a peach?

The mecha looks cool at least. Reminds me of Go-Buster's Ace

Well, wasn't expecting Gege to do that...

So when Revice showed up in Saber, he seemed really dumb. But Revice is a decent show. Momotarou seems cool here. Will he still be cool in his own show?

For some reason I thought Don Momotarou would have showed up earlier and we'd see more of him, but he just showed up as a summon. This episode made me like Zyuran a bit more, while also thinking he's gross since he's a sweaty robot
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Zenkaiger 42 discussion thread

Post by Lunagel »

At first I thought it was just the magazine scans but after actually seeing the episode, holy crap is Don Momotaro svelte. Like I'm kinda thinking the suit actor might actually be a suit actress? How thin is the actor if the suit actor needs to be that thin as well?
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

Lunagel wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:06 am At first I thought it was just the magazine scans but after actually seeing the episode, holy crap is Don Momotaro svelte. Like I'm kinda thinking the suit actor might actually be a suit actress?
Hmm, I don't know. He's definitely thin compared to the bots, but given how bulky they are, that's not saying much. Otherwise he doesn't seem to be any thinner than, say, RyusoulGreen.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

ViRGE wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:20 am Hmm, I don't know. He's definitely thin compared to the bots, but given how bulky they are, that's not saying much. Otherwise he doesn't seem to be any thinner than, say, RyusoulGreen.
I can't compare with RyusoulGreen pics cause it'd be near impossible to make sure I got the scale correctly, but let's compare with just the bot's waist.

Again, kinda hard to judge scale, but that's at least a few inches difference on the waist, plus Zyuran is standing slightly askew.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

There's some svelte male suit actors. Who do you think played the lady rangers before actual women did?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Commercials

Post by takenoko »

Sentai junctions are always disappointing since it's always recycled footage from the episode. Interesting that it promotes Don Momotarou's cameo though. Speaking of which, the voice behind Momotarou is still secret in the credits

New Year's Commercials
Love the way the professor's face contorts when he starts singing at the end of the karaoke commercial

Honda Tsubasa is so cute in an unsual way

Toon Blast was fun to sub because there's like no dialogue

Mega mega mega

Zenkaiger 42 commercials
Thunderbirds are back? I didn't even know they were doing a new movie till I saw this commercial with TM Revolution

Gotta love it when they show two of the same commercials back to back (more or less)

When are we going to see Stacee join the Zenkaigers in the actual main story?

New Harvest Moon game?

Return to “Sentai-Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger”