About TTFC

Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: About TTFC

Post by Catastrophe »

Lunagel wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:53 pm Personally I'm okay with that cause I hate getting spoiled for new forms, but way to go dude, ruining a good thing for everyone
I'm in agreement. I noticed my enjoyment of a series was enhanced when I stopped reading the spoilers in advance.
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

Catastrophe wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:50 pm Yes. It's a great story.

When Zi-O was airing, the Director (or maybe Producer, I can't remember) was doing a live tweet Q&A to english speaking fans. Someone asked if there was an official naming convention for the forms that appear in the 10-12 range (like Sparkling) compared to something like RabbitRabbit. Following his answer, someone asked about Zi-O Trinity, and the reply he got from the Director was 'You aren't supposed to know about that one yet', as it was before it had appeared in Televi-kun. Then, some other idiot tweeted him back the toy catalogue scan for Trinity, followed by something like 'If you need more info about Trinity listen to my podcast'.

Since then, there hasn't been in leaks from toy catalogues and it's believed rather than sending them out to stockers they make them go to a meeting to view the scans. That's also the reason why there have been a bunch of 'is Metal Cluster Hopper the final form' posts this year, because the final form used to get leaked in February.
This is blatantly not true by the way. We still had 2 catalogues come out after that. The first ones to not come were the 1st Kiramager ones. So if it were that, it would have stopped instantly.

Also the catalogues have been coming out for years and you'd have to be pretty naive to think Toei didn't know about them already the instant they happen.

Yes this person was an idiot, but blaming them for the lack of catalogues is just ignorant.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
hiro9796
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: TOQger, Kamen Rider Zero One, Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger VS Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Agito, W, Zero One
Dreamy: Sinon (SAO), Megumin (Konosuba)
Favorite Actor?: Endo Aya, Shimono Hiro
Alignment: Lawful Good
Quote: Ah le le!

Now, count up your sins!

By the power vested in us by the Global Police, we will deal with you by force!

There's only one person who can stop you, me!
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by hiro9796 »

Oh, so that's what happened with the toy catalogue issue. Lol. That's just hilarious since Toei had fail to consider giving only name listing before instead of now after many years where pictures and name were leaked. I mean, its almost impossible to hide the info completely since there is someone deliberately took a pic of the toy listing update, for Kiramager anyway from some unknown toy shop. Just the names, a silhouette of the robot, changer, and weapon were mentioned. Honestly, Kamen Rider has yet to be following this manner.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Metal Cluster Hopper was leaked from an image on a pair on underwear. It was pretty funny.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

pantsu for tomorrow
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

darkaura wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:55 pm Okay a little update here I'm sorry I haven't updated this thread but some of you may have notices a quality change again in our KR and SS videos. That's because TTFC is back to awesome quality. And we have been using them for the past little while Enjoy.
Aha! I just finally realized this week that the TV Asahi logo was missing. So that would explain it. Thanks for the update and for the quality bump, Darkaura!
Catastrophe wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:10 pm Strange. I wonder why they did it in the first place. I first thought it was some half-assed anti piracy measure.
There's simply no way in heck that it wasn't to counter pirates. Toei has repeatedly shown that they really don't like the Japanese pirating KR/SS.
Catastrophe wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:04 pm Metal Cluster Hopper was leaked from an image on a pair on underwear. It was pretty funny.
The Japanese' obsession with underwear is weird enough. But hearing "underwear" and "metal cluster" in the same sentence in particular makes me wince; those words do not belong anywhere near each other. :oops:
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I still put them in the CMs so they're not missing?

Return to “Off Topic”