Seeking Bioman English Dub

starofjustice
Crossing a Millennium
Favorite series: Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger

Seeking Bioman English Dub

Post by starofjustice »

Hey there, lately I've been taking an interest in retro toku, and going through my collection of old downloads I'd gotten but hadn't got around to watching, I'd found most of the English dub of Choudenshi Bioman.

Believe it aired in the Philipines, or it might have been Brazil.

I'm just wondering if anybody out there might have a complete set of this dubbed version on their hard drive. The one I managed to assemble has everything except episode 17. I believe the show's movie was also dubbed into English as part of this adaptation.

Can't seem to find any valid download links or torrents for the English dubbed version anymore. Any help would be much appreciated.
Kasey00
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Type: INFJ Counselor

Re: Seeking Bioman English Dub

Post by Kasey00 »

Yeah if I remember right it was only aired in France and a few other chatroulette places. It was done by I believe a French cyberghost studio oddly enough. If someone has more exact info feel free to correct me.
edpelton
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by edpelton »

I couldn't find any valid links for the English dubbed version.
Uzur9
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaimu
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Favorite Band: J-rock/pop + Dubstep
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Uzur9 »

YT+Google-Fu Hope that is what you're after.
Kamen Rider left to finish:
Reiwa: Geats, Gotchard

Super Sentai left to finish:
Shōwa: Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman

Heisei: Complete.

Reiwa: Zenkaiger, High School Heroes, Donbrothers & King-Ohger
juankax

Post by juankax »

Hi,
Where is the English dubbed version?
Last edited by juankax on Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uzur9
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaimu
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Favorite Band: J-rock/pop + Dubstep
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Uzur9 »

juankax wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 pm Hi,
Where is the English dubbed version?
Link in my post.
Kamen Rider left to finish:
Reiwa: Geats, Gotchard

Super Sentai left to finish:
Shōwa: Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman

Heisei: Complete.

Reiwa: Zenkaiger, High School Heroes, Donbrothers & King-Ohger
arromdee
Go Go!

Post by arromdee »

Those have some problems. They're reencodes of GUIS fansubs, which means that they have subtitles that can't be turned off and which don't match the dub lines. They're also upscaled to 720p with the wrong aspect ratio, though most media players should be able to handle this.

I found someone who said that he was going to do it, but he only did episodes 1-2.

Following more links leads me to this page which in turn lists a bse64-encoded link to this MEGA link. They're still upscaled and the file size is worse, but they don't have burned in subtitles. Also, this version only includes the part that is actually available dubbed--no credits or next episode previews. It does include the movie.

So no perfect ones, alas, though I think I'll get that last version.

I wish someone would do the episodes of Dynaman that have the parody dub track.
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

starofjustice wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 amBelieve it aired in the Philipines, or it might have been Brazil.
I don't think Philippines aired their English dubs. Most of the Filipinos in their 80s to 90s watched it in Tagalog dubs (along with Shaider) and somehow made some kind of inspirations through variety shows, commercials, and MEMES.

arromdee
Go Go!

Post by arromdee »

Also, juankax seem to be a spammer or been taken over by one. He has only this one post and his post includes a link "free chat dino cams" which was added a week after he posted by editing the post, and which is dark colored so as to be hard to see but which search engines can find. It's also possible he used his password at a compromised site. The edpelton post above it also looks suspicious, since he has only one post and he has a link to a just for dummies site.
starofjustice
Crossing a Millennium

Post by starofjustice »

The links don't appear to be working, and I see subs on the thumbnails instead.
starofjustice
Crossing a Millennium

Post by starofjustice »

DaVinci030 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:15 pm

I don't think Philippines aired their English dubs. Most of the Filipinos in their 80s to 90s watched it in Tagalog dubs (along with Shaider) and somehow made some kind of inspirations through variety shows, commercials, and MEMES.
I admit it wasn't based on very much. Just that from when I did catch it on youtube. I swore it was narrated by the same guy as the legendary Filipino dub of Voltes V (which I do still have, and might compare when I get a chance to watch this through again.
starofjustice
Crossing a Millennium

Post by starofjustice »

arromdee wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:57 pm Those have some problems. They're reencodes of GUIS fansubs, which means that they have subtitles that can't be turned off and which don't match the dub lines. They're also upscaled to 720p with the wrong aspect ratio, though most media players should be able to handle this.

I found someone who said that he was going to do it, but he only did episodes 1-2.

Following more links leads me to this page which in turn lists a bse64-encoded link to this MEGA link. They're still upscaled and the file size is worse, but they don't have burned in subtitles. Also, this version only includes the part that is actually available dubbed--no credits or next episode previews. It does include the movie.

So no perfect ones, alas, though I think I'll get that last version.

I wish someone would do the episodes of Dynaman that have the parody dub track.
Thank you. That's definitely the show I've been looking for.
starofjustice
Crossing a Millennium

Post by starofjustice »

DaVinci030 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:15 pm
starofjustice wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:17 amBelieve it aired in the Philipines, or it might have been Brazil.
Also having watched some of these, pretty sure this was a Filipino dub. Some of the voices, especially the narrator, are pretty recognizable from the famous Voltes V engdub. I even saw it pointed it out that was the same crew on Bioman's RangerWiki article yesterday.

Return to “Off Topic”