Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Decade
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: The whole world is insane, we just have to be sane enough to accept it

Re: Why the Toei files are gone

Post by MagusKaiser »

ShepardRahl wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:59 pm
MagusKaiser wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:43 pm

yeah no kidding, I just miss the familiarity of coming home after a long week and seeing a new episode of rider or sentai up and just looking forward to watching it. I still think it's fishy that of the toei properties that were left behind and only targeting rider and sentai I just wish we could get back to it and just finish saber and zenkaiger for the fans who liked them even if some of the subbers didn't like it. Although I understand they don't like em and have a right to their opinion but well I'll just stop here before it becomes a rant or a potential argument
I miss the color coded subs and the effects they add. TV-N was always the top tier of subbing. That's why I've been downloading their releases for what feels like 20 years. TV-N has kind of spoiled me when watching other subbers. I can't help but notice the stark contrast between TV-N's subs and the most basic work other subbers do. I miss the honorifics. I don't want these shows "localized". And I miss when they henshin it actually says "Henshin" and not "Transform".

I still maintain that they fell for a troll. I could be wrong, but they've said in the past that there are other groups that want to see TV-N shut down.
same here, idk if you heard about it but it seems Shout factory is releasing Zero - One on bluray in january. on the one hand I'm happy about it cause it'll also include the movie that TVN didn't get to sub and release on the other hand I have to agree I'm worried about how the localization will do but considering it's subbed only and they did do a pretty decent job with some of the sentai releases they did do I'm a bit hopeful but I will still miss TVN work. I also have to agree with you on the whole troll thing cause if it really was Toei wouldn't they have also insisted on any and all Toei properties that TVN is fan subbing to be removed and not Just kamen rider and super sentai.
Sultadashin
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Quote: "Critical Thinker"

Post by Sultadashin »

Hi, I'm longtime client of your platform since I started to get Boukenger episodes in '06 then expanded my fandom up to Kamen Rider and got all your both Sentai & Rider series. I heard from someone that you uploaded further episodes anonymously after infringement issue. Also I noticed your Wiki page especially Revice article, there are episode files posted on T-N Release List and I'm interested to get them. Where do you actually have files posted anonymously? Hope you find my post legit.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

We do not post any illegal files on any site. Meow meow please do not download illegal files.
Sultadashin
I am the new #2
I am the new #2
Quote: "Critical Thinker"

Post by Sultadashin »

If it's illegal then why showing files on Wiki site?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Meow no idea meow
Iamquailman
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Iamquailman »

Lunagel wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:41 am Meow no idea meow
:lol:
Iamquailman
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Iamquailman »

So, just curious if anyone here may know if DonBrothers is going to be anonymeowsly subbed somewhere. Not that anyone on the team here is doing that at all. And I know the saying is curiosity killed the CAT but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask.
Dellorandsupersentaj
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: zenkaiger and wakusaver
2nd Favorite Series: Timeranger
Dreamy: Rajura
Favorite Actor?: Yume shinjo
Favorite Band: Jo1 and bts
My boom: Taiwanese, japanese, and (south) korean snacks, shows, pop music, and cultures (i like those things from taiwan, japan, and south korea
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal
Location: Chernobyl (JK) i live in poland (jk i dont live in poland im an north American fan of toku)

Post by Dellorandsupersentaj »

takenoko wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:29 am Please see these threads for why:

Why the Rider and Sentai torrents are gone
http://forums.tvnihon.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24813

Backlash over cancellation of KR/Sentai thread
http://forums.tvnihon.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24842

If you're here for Rider of Sentai files, unfortunately they've all been removed from our site to avoid getting in trouble. Please check the following sites to see if they're archived there:

Tokyo Toshokan
https://www.tokyotosho.info/

Nyaa
https://nyaa.si/

KRDL
https://krdl.moe/
Does live shows with super sentai heroes on youtube count as the shows that toei wont allow you to sub?

Return to “Off Topic”