Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Tamashii Nation aren't abandoning Kamen Rider Hibiki

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Here's a scans of SHF Kamen Rider Hibiki alongside with Kabuto Renewal, it appeared to be new body type figure

He will be release on August with mass produce and price estimate ¥5400 right after SHF Zangetsu Shin Biorider Robo Rider Leangle.
Somehow we still havent see a SHF Kiva in Kiva form, the sample of Kabuto Masked form also never being release.
Still glad finally he got his toy lineup for SHF, even though I'm not a fans of Hibiki but seeing this figure it's like OMG he was gorgeous and fantasticly sculpted and fine maziora colors, just like his Project BM. Hope he wasn't a TWE shits cause his price just absolutely crazy as TWE.. But it still about fucking time to wait for it. Owhh goshh
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: Tamashii Nation aren't abandoning Kamen Rider Hibiki

Post by Catastrophe »

They wen't Kiva emperor because they could use the same mould for Dark Kiva.

Am excited for Kabuto. Hibiki looks nice, but just don't like the series enough to get it.

Return to “Toys”