Some new KR and other S.H.Figuarts reveals!

Skiks
Faiz

Re: Some new KR and other S.H.Figuarts reveals!

Post by Skiks »

Looks like I just can't get into collecting OOO figuarts. I probably could do it but the design doesn't appeal too much to me. I'll still try and get the main form and the full combos later on though. Definitely interested in Ankh arm and Uva figuart. You can never have too many monsters. Still want Teddy(not made yet) and Deneb (too expensive atm for my taste).
Also wish I had enough for Kamen Rider Faiz Axel but since it's practically the only exclusive for the series so far I think I can afford skipping him. I'm fine with getting Accel Booster and G Den-O instead.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Ryuki and Dragredder confirmed.

I think this is in line with some previous releases of the character, in that the pieces of his monster come off to make his armour.

Hopefully this means the other riders in the series get a release, although chances are most of them will be web exclusives (again, not that I mind, but Tiger is my favourite and as a minor character would probably get this treatment).
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Mega Pissed. Web Shop exclusive Garo Taiga, which is the same figure (maybe with some slight retooling, never noticed a suit difference), except it comes with the big sword that GARO uses when on his horse.

Goddamit Bandai.

Return to “Toys”