Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Alignment: Lawful Good

Power Rangers Cyber Strike

Post by Sentai Rider 1983 »

This is my sixth original team. It's a tribute to Kamen Rider Double. In fact, there are some monsters that are tributes to the main Kamen Riders of this century. All but Double, Fourze & Wizard. Some of them don't have names yet. Here's the premise:

The Premise
In the city of Swiftville, a dangerous evil lurks in its depths. An army of mechanized monstrosities created by the evil Dr. Mechanos has now surfaced and begun their attack on the peaceful city. But out from the depths of the shadows, a streak of hope rises to fight this evil. Using special USB flash drives called Earth Memories, five people that were part of various disasters caused by the first machine attack will become a new team of heroes. That team is the Power Rangers Cyber Strike!!!!!!!
Sentai Rider 1983
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Favorite series: Super Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider
Favorite Band: Kamen Rider Girls
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Power Rangers Cyber Strike

Post by Sentai Rider 1983 »

I had to replace the namesake of the Blue Ranger with someone else because the original guy has turned into a horrible bastard. He's become a bully towards me & co-workers. Including aggressively getting up in my face & biting my head off in front of everyone for not going on my break when HE commanded it like a pissed off drill sergeant.

Return to “Fanfics”