Please keep the single torrent on the tracker when batches released

If your problem doesn't fall within the three sub-categories, please use the Feedback Forum above
tatakae

Please keep the single torrent on the tracker when batches released

Post by tatakae »

Please do not remove the single torrent from the tracker immediately when you released batches torrent.
Maybe some people don’t care, but someone like me still need the single one.
Please keep the single torrent on the tracker in several days after you released batches torrent.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Re: Please keep the single torrent on the tracker when batches released

Post by Lunagel »

No. Files can be downloaded individually inside batches. You're responsible for your own obsession, staff are not obligated to disarrange their workflow on the offchance you haven't downloaded the file yet
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Why don't you just set a subscription to the rss feed and download everything automatically as it's uploaded?
tatakae

Post by tatakae »

To be honest, I will only do it manually and never set a subscription to the rss feed.
I really don’t know that my proposal will disarrange your workflow because I don’t think it’s difficult to operate.
I just want multiple choices to meet the various needs of everyone and there is no loss to you in doing so.
I can understand why you never do this through your work philosophy. After all, this is your territory. The rules you make are hard to shake. Moreover, this insignificant little figure of me seems to be the only one.
No matter what, you are still the best in my eyes, thank you for your many years of dedication and contribution.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

For the love of Dai Shocker, why don't you set up an automatic download?! It's super simple and that way you don't miss out on downloading the file. You know you have an obsession so why don't you take the easy way of fulfilling it?

We don't do it because the individual files are still downloadable through the batch files. Any torrent client can download individual files instead of the whole batch if you so desire. Making it a huge batch file instead of little individual files means there are more seeds. The only person who has ever asked to keep both individual and batch files is you, and you're not interested in actually downloading the files. It is your own responsibility to manage your own fixations, releasers have enough to do already.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

>To be honest, I will only do it manually and never set a subscription to the rss feed.

I gave you a solution, if you ignore it without an explanation then there's not much I can do for you

>I really don’t know that my proposal will disarrange your workflow because I don’t think it’s difficult to operate.

Hey man, this is your own personal challenge run. We can't just run everything just for one guy's idiosyncratic requests.

>I just want multiple choices to meet the various needs of everyone and there is no loss to you in doing so.

No one else wants this but you

>Moreover, this insignificant little figure of me seems to be the only one.

Right. Also, why can't you just download them as they come out? We batch them weeks after they're released. Considering the torrent files are less than 20 kb each it seems like something you can do pretty easily. If this is something that you care about it, then the onus is on you to take care of that

Return to “Tech Support”