(Unconfirmed) Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers

Forum for any member who isn't in the NoPowerRangers group. Talk about Americanized shows like Power Rangers and Dragon Knight here.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

(Unconfirmed) Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers

Post by FangTrigger »

I've been snooping around JEFusion and they mentioned something about the next Power Rangers Series being called 'Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers.' Naturally, I did a little digging, but I can't find any official proof of this. Closest thing I got was this blog post. So officially, there is no sold proof of the next season yet.

EDIT:
Never mind. This is a post taken from another forum which shows the interview between Hyper Hobby Magazine and Toei Executive Takeyuki Suzuki over details about a Power Rangers Edition of '199 Heroes' movie. Because I can't read Japanese, and I'm sure take or one of the other admins will send this to him, I can only assume that the translation is accurate.

Post from Henshin Grid.
Kamen Rider Ookalf
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Re: (Unconfirmed) Mighty Morphin Pirate Rangers

Post by Kamen Rider Ookalf »

Yeah... Just for reference, the "Mighty Morphin Pirates" press release was just an April Fools joke by a fansite. The re-filmed Legend War is real, though. We first heard about it a while ago.

Return to “Americanized stuff”